Jane cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried Jane products before? They're kind of hard to find, but there's a store near me that always carries them. I remember I had an eyeshadow from them years and years ago that I ended up throwing out because I didn't like the color, but it was pretty pigmented from what I recall. I currently own one of their jumbo eye pencils & it's terrible. I also own a blush that I like. What does everyone think of their products?

I think I bought their gel liners back when I was trying out gel eyeliners.  I think I bought it from Walgreens?

They were alright, but I liked another brand better, so I haven't tried anything else from them yet.

They carried them for a short time at Canadian Superstore but they cleared them all out.  I bought some when they were clearing out so I got some eye pencils for 98cents each.  I'd not tried it before so I didn't buy much.  I should have bought more because they were pretty good. 

Honestly, I haven't been impressed. They still carry some of the line at Zellers, but it seems to be all this mineral* crap I have absolutely no interest in. *Not a dis to Jane. I just have absolutely no interest in mineral makeup whatsoever.

i really like their lipsticks and lipglosses, they were really good quality for the price. they were available at walgreens then they were replaced with another brand.  i didn't get to try out anything else though.

Near me there is a Rite Aid that has a huge selection of Jane, but I've never bought any of it. I do know of one blogger who really loves the line so you could check out her posts on the Jane products she has tried out.

http://maquilagem-masstige.blogspot.com/search/label/Jane

What I like about her is that she is very careful about reading product labels and has become really knowledgeable about chemicals and ingredients in products.

They still make jane cosmetics? I haven't seen that stuff since i was a freshman in high school, i thought it was discontinued.  From what i can remember of it i used to love the lipsticks, they used to have mini ones to that i used to buy several of at a time, there was one lipstick color i ws obsessed with, if i'm remembering right the name of the lipstick had the word shrimp in it....wow i just went on the way back machine about 10+ years.

They're at some Walmarts by me. Their dark brown I still use as brow powder sometimes. I still like it too - nice and ashy!

Latest posts

Back