Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see this Natureluxe foundation advertised a lot. Anyone used it? I bought the Natureluxe tinted lipbalm and really like it. I just wonder about this foundation. 

Wowee Reija, you were burning the midnight oil last night!!! :0). I haven't tried this foundation yet but some of the youtubers I watch have reviewed it and they say it is a nice light weight foundation. If your looking for more full coverage you may want to pass on it. Hope this helps. Jeannine

Thanks Jeannine! Yes I sure was last night! I was up too late and now I'm too tired. 

I'd like to try this one, if I find a good sale and a coupon, it will be mine. If and when that happens I'll make sure to come back and let you know how it worked for me.

i've used this before but now i switch to mark. face xpert flawless touch and it works so well on me.. you should check it out.. it's only 9 or 10 bucks.. i mean..why not?? it's flawless =))

I've used 3 tubes of it and I like it.  I do agree that it provides lighter coverage.  It reminds me of Almay Naturals (I think).  I am a huge fan of Colorstay for the coverage, but for every day use such as at work, sporting events, etc.  I use CG NatureLuxe as my backup.  My only gripe is that for the CG line, it runs a bit on the pricey side.

The 3rd tube was free full size sample from BzzAgent.

If you have close to perfect skin, or just not too much at all to cover, you should get it. I need something full coverage, and at the very most it's a medium coverage foundation, though there are a bunch of rave reviews on it.

Thanks for your feedback! I ended up getting this. I need something to use to quickly even out my skin tone when I don't have time to do makeup.

Back