Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow, Grande Lash (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow and Grande Lash (value $270) MakeupTalk and www.Sephora.com, www.Mistura.com, and www.GrandeLashmd.com have teamed up to run two week long contest. Let get our posts up!!!  Top Forum Posters get ready! 2 week contest only!

ONE lucky winner will receive these set of 4 Makeup/Beauty Products

Contest Details:
  • Contest prizes: Contest - Giveaway: Win a Sephora Color Diary, Mistura Luminada, Mistura Pump & Glow and Grande Lash (value $270)
  • 2 week contest. March 16, 2011 - March 30, 2011.

How do I enter? 
  • Mandatory Entries: Members must participate on the forums with LEGITIMATE Forum Threads/Posts (excluding posts the Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games) during the contest period.  We will be randomly choosing a winner out of the top 10 posters during this contest.
    Minimum 5 words in each post, words have to make sense and relevant to the subject.
  • What do we view as a Legitimate post? A legitimate post would be considered any posts that adds value to the thread. You must engage in the conversation of each thread you post in. Posts cannot just method to increase your post count.  No one word answers. Please just try to join in the conversations.
  • Example of Posts that are NOT legitimate: Thanks, hi , yes, no, 1, or 2. YOU GET THE PICTURE.  Engage in beauty, Face of the Day, Skin care, makeup, cosmetics discussions
  • Posts CANNOT come from Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games
[*] Bonus Entries are good for an additional 10 "posts" towards being in the top 10.  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, You MUST post your Facebook/Twitter profile link in this thread for verification purposes BEFORE the end of the contest to earn your bonus.  Each bonus is good for 10 extra posts (for a total of 20 possible bonus posts) towards your post count for the purposes of this contest.  Bonus entries are optional and not required to win.

• Bonus Entry: Follow @MakeupTalk on Twitter [SIZE= 12px](profile link must be posted in this thread)[/SIZE]
  • Bonus Entry: Like MakeupTalk on Facebook [SIZE= 12px]([/SIZE]profile link must be posted in this thread[SIZE= 12px])[/SIZE]
[*] Top Poster Incentive: The poster with the highest number of posts will be entered into the random.org drawing TWICE to double their chances of winning!!!

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you.   [COLOR= rgb(255,0,0)]Open to everyone except MakeupTalk staff members.[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255,0,0)]Current MakeupTalk Staff members ARE NOT eligible to enter this contest.[/COLOR]

Contest is open to all US and Canadian Residents. If a Canadian resident wins you will have to paypal MakeupTalk  $17.50 + $25.00USD for the international surcharge.

This contest will run from March 16th - March 30, 2011.  All times are Pacific Standard Time.   So yes, the contest has already started! What are you waiting for? GET POSTING NOW! small image source: Sephora.com

Good luck ladies!  It's going to be so exciting to see who wins.

Jeannine

WOW!!!!!!!! So many giveaways back-to-back-to-back!  Good luck everyone!

My Facebook Profile Link is: http://www.facebook.com/NeutraKris

My Twitter Profile Link is: http://www.twitter.com/NeutraKris

Good luck everyone! 
biggrin.gif

I am a fan of Makeuptalk on Facebook. I shared the link with over 40 friends on Facebook. I am a subscriber of Makeuptalk via Email. I would use some of them for myself and give some to my friends as gifts.

Ooooooooooooo I better get to posting! lol

I'm soofriends on twitter

and Donna Masterson on facebook (maiden name)

it would be really cool to win this amazing prize!! awwweeesssommmeeeeeeeee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back