Well it looks like I'm on another no buy!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got over a one year no buy last year, and I used up a ton of crap and saved up quite a bit. Now, only a few months later it seems like I'll have to go on another. The reason is because I'm gonna be a godmother for the first time and I have to buy quite a bit for my god daughter and pay for many party expenses, so if I wanna keep paying off bills, I'll have to cut my budget somewhere so this unfortunately it's coming out my beauty budget. My no buy starts today so I won't buy any item besides my regular products I use every day, when they run out. I have to use what I have. I do have a list with with items I wanted previously that I'm still allowing myself to buy. Here's my list, writing it here helps me feel more liable!

Beauty items

CHI straightener

Physicians formula Happy Booster powder and Blush

clothes

a pair of t strap guess shoes

a spring dress i wanted from VS

Good luck with your no buy.  I know I had an extremely hard time last year when I had to do it to save for our house.  Just keep the big picture in mind when you get tempted and always raiding your stash helps when you get that "urge".  Good luck!!!!!!

I got the CHI straightener today, I got such a good deal on it at 80.99 and it came with a free organic Chi oil. It was an awesome deal!

I also got the Physician's formula mood boosting powder, b/c it was $3 off. If I like it I'll get the blush later.

Back