OPI Nail Polish Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy my OPI swatches :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> After swatching all of these colours, I discovered that I have very few light pastel spring colours in my OPI collection. Which ones do you recommend?

1. This colour is unknown (it is a mini polish that did not come with a label)  2. Glim-merry Gold  3. Mad as a Hatter  4. DS Shimmer  5. Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede  6. Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees  7. Absolutely Alice  8. Sahara Sapphire  9. Loyalty Islands Lilac  10. Venus Di Violet  11. Shanghai Shimmer (this one has changed colour since I got it. It used to be a pretty light pink with a green duochrome, now it is a brownish purple with a green duochrome)  12. Significant Other Colour  13. DS Diamond  14. Parlez-Vous OPI?  15. Done Out in Deco  16. A Grape Fit  17. Catherine the Grape  18. Lincoln Park After Dark Suede  19. Concord Grape  20. Yes…I Can Can  21. OPI Ink  22. Purple with a Purpose  23. Plugged-In Plum  24. Glove You So Much  25. Dear Santa  26. Meet & Jingle  27. Thanks So Muchness!  28. Smitten with Mittens  29. Off with her Red!  30. Ecuadorable Coral  31. Brainiac (Sephora by OPI)  32. Baguette Me Not  33. You’re Such a Kabuki Queen  34. No Spain No Gain  35. La Paz-itively Hot  36. The Lifeguard Makes Me Blush  37. Shorts Story  38. Mall Queen Mauve (Nicole by OPI)  39. Japanese Rose Garden  40. Not So Bora-Boring Pink  41. Don’t Melbourne the Toast  42. Got a Date To-Knight  43. Rosy Future  44. Italian Love Affair  45. Pink of Hearts  46. Hawaiian Orchid  47. Kiss on the Chic  48. Pearl of Wisdom 

Edit by Zadidoll: Fixed the Youtube video since you had a double of the same video up.

#1 looks similar to Happy Anniversary! which was part of their 25th Anniversary colors.

ohhh that is very possible. I have had happy anniversary put on my nails at salons before though and i think it is a bit more silver and has more concentrated glitter. i may be wrong though. i have been trying to get my hands on a bottle of happy anniversary for like 4 years now...it would be funny if i had one all this time lol

Wow! What a collection of polishes! Lovely swatting, thank you so much for sharing!

It's still available for sale at professional companies like Ed Wyse and OPI Pro. It sells for $4.25 and retails for $8.50.

Originally Posted by fictionwriter04 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ohhh that is very possible. I have had happy anniversary put on my nails at salons before though and i think it is a bit more silver and has more concentrated glitter. i may be wrong though. i have been trying to get my hands on a bottle of happy anniversary for like 4 years now...it would be funny if i had one all this time lol
If you post a pic of the bottle I can go to one of the pro sites and compare it for you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

#1 looks similar to Happy Anniversary! which was part of their 25th Anniversary colors.

oh my gosh that is exactly what i was thinking!!!  I had that as the base to a French Manicure in the OPI axxium line, it is really beautiful on for a bit of shimmer.

Great collection, so many colors going to my wish list now. Keep the swatches coming!
wink.gif

I edited your original post since you had the same video up twice. If you have another new one please add it.

I still think I need your polishes to be added to my collection. lol

Latest posts

Back