RAVE for BareMinerals skincare!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently I had a very stubborn and unexpected bout of dryness and irritation crop up on my cheeks. I posted about it here. I had been using my sensitive skin Dove moisturizer, and I went out and bought a Pond's extra hydrating one as well. But the dryness was staying. When I ran my hands across my face it felt kind of like fine-grain sandpaper - not good!!

Yesterday I received a Sephora order where I had used a code to receive a deluxe sized sample of the new BareMinerals moisturizer for combination skin - note that! Not the one for dry skin, for combination!

Since then I've used it twice and the dryness is totally gone. I noticed a huge difference after I applied it when I first got it home, and then I applied it before bed last night and woke up this morning and it's done. Gone. Finished.

Needless to say... I'm buying the full size. Probably the cleanser too. Can't rave enough about this!!!

I have use Nurturance skin care. Its make my skin fair, smooth and shine. Thanks for join with us.

Back