NOTD March 21, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For this manicure I used:

Sally Hasen Insta Dry in Petal Pusher, for base color

Sally Hansen XTreme Wear - The Real Teal on tips

LA Colors Art Deco - Yellow, stipe under the teal

Broadway Fashion Diva Nail Stickers

ELF nail polish in Twinkle for a little glitter

Sally Hansen Fast Dry clear top coat

Peace and Love,

Jeannine

Very nice Jeannine! Love that teal color!!

I just got my Bundle Monter Plates in the mail this Friday and hadn't really had a chance to try them out until last night!

It's sooooo easy!! 

I used BM19 the hounds-tooth pattern with a Plum colored polish over a grayish polish and stamped a little gold crown on the ring fingers! 

I'll get more product details once I'm home :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This isn't too springy, but I did my roommates with a light pink base and gray houndstooth stamp and it looks cute! I think I'll try that on myself next!

Heartlee that is so cool!  I have gotta get one of those stamping plate deals.  I'm loving what all you gals do with them.

You should, they're cheap! I got mine off of amazon and they really are pretty easy to use.

I didn't buy all the special polishes for them b/c I found that most dark colors and fine glitters work really well. I read somewhere that if the polish is fairly thick it'll work well also. I also read that you should clean the plate after each stamp, but I found this to be very time consuming and unnecessary. I just clean the stamp between hands and for the houndstooth I just re-used what I scraped off from the first swipe. 

Again thank you for sharing all your stuff with us Jeannine! I never have time to take pics of my make up as I feel like it's a production to get a good shot! haha

One day I will!!

Love them both - and I have the Bundle Monster plates so I'm so going to have to dig that out this weekend!  Will make a change from Barry M crackle glaze over everything (it took me a long time to track it down so I've been getting a bit carried away with it!!)

Jean's nails look really sweet-looking.

On the other hand, heartlee's nails are super classy! Really beautiful.

Back