Earthen Glow Minerals Still has not refunded my money!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am very upset about this because I was a good customer with this company. I even spoke well of them to many friends on another board. So sad.

I can certainly understand your frustration and we appreciate the heads up about this company's customer service.  Let me ask you, what methods have you used to try and receive a refund, ie. email, phone calls, online, etc.? 

I hate this company. Not only do they owe me merchandise but they owe me money

! I've emailed called and contacted paypal.  I got an email saying they were reoponening in another location and would love to have me back as a client. Arggg. With so many reputable companies out there I wouldn't waist my time, energy or money!

As a formulator for this company I apologize. I left when I found out that on their website and in their emails they wer being dishonest with what ingredients their products contained. Both of their foundation Cover mE and Youthful glow contain talc and Bismuth Oxyclhoride, so do their eye shadows and blushes. I know this because I formulated for them not knowing that they were deceiving their customers. I am sorry for anyone who purchased from them believing that the ingredients listed on the website were complete; the soaps and creams also contain chemicals that they never disclosed. When they refused to be honest I left but I do know that they use the same chemicals in all of their formulas

I bought from them and they owe me peach soap. This is to be natural but I am thinking it too is not.

I contacted paypal and still haven't gotten my money back. I hear they may be open again but let me warn you this company has so many customer service issues that I warn you not to  buy from them

Back