What colors has your hair been?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post your hair color pics!

I've had blonde, blonde/black, blonde/black/pink, brunette, brunette/teal, blonde/maroon, and blonde/red streaks

Woooo...you've got alot going there!  I have done only browns so far...I have a very light blond-ish brown in...but my cam is messing up so can't post any pics just yet.

Purple, blue, pink, red, black, navy blue, orange, brown, dirty blonde, dark brown, black cherry, dark purple, turquoise, pillbox red, auburn.  I may have forgotten some :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will have to find some pics to post. I have been brunette, blonde, auburn, black and a purple/black

I don't have photos of them but I've been every color of the rainbow. At one point it was striped with 6 different colors at once. I've done so much to my poor hair.

Just wondering how do you maintain your hair quality despite dye-ing your hair so many times?

I've just done pink, like in my pic (which is slightly washed out). I was into crazy hair color there for a while, but then I realized that all the colors I want to try do nothing for my skin, and thats an even bigger issue. 

Originally Posted by Liren /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wondering how do you maintain your hair quality despite dye-ing your hair so many times?

I deep condition once a week, use a heat protectant whenever I blow dry it or straighten it, and I get trims regularly, thats pretty much it

I've dyed my hair many different shades of blonde and brown. I've done a shade of red before and have done a shade of purple underneath way back in the day. I prefer blonde :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh geez. My hair has been way too many different colors.. I'm surprised I still have hair in my head!

Dark red brown, chocolate brown, light brown, LIGHTER brown, auburn (fiery orange), light auburn, light blonde, bleach blonde, red, light pink, hot pink, ultra violet purple. 

I've never dyed my hair (is it weird?) I wanted blue hair when I was in high school and then I asked my friend to dye a line of the hair in the back of my har red and that's pretty much it.

I have brown hair and have lightened the tips as well and plan on getting a ton of highlights put in for the summer in the next few weeks rather than dying the whole thing, come fall I do like to go auburn or burgundy. Always wanted to go blonde but am terrified of frying my hair as it is a deep dark brown naturally.

Back