Loose Button, Anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently purchased what is call a "Luxe Box" off a website called Loose Button. 

It's incredibly similar to Birch Box, but Luxe Box is Canadian. You pay $10CDN monthly (with or without a subscription) and every month you get a package with travel (not sample) sized beauty products... 

I'm a little nervous, and a little excited about this, and was wondering if anyone else has heard of this, used this, or hates this...

Any information...at all...would be helpful!!!

xo

I've heard of Loose Button, but not of "Luxe Box". I have heard several good reports on YouTube about Birchbox and, while I'm not certain, I believe you get full-size products with Birchbox? I know MissGlamourazzi has a video where she talks about Birchbox. Hope that helps! 
smile.gif

MissGlamourazzi is actually where I heard of it! Haha I searched Birch Box at first, but I needed a Canadian site. 

Thanks so much though!!! 

I love us Canadians, haha. Thank you so so so much! You've been incredibly helpful, and I appreciate the kindness so much!!

I ended up purchasing the Trial edition, instead of committing right away. Just to make sure! But hey, for $11.30 tax inc. you can't go wrong!!

I should be receiving the Luxe Box the week of April 11th, so I might do a review of it and pop it on here!

Thanks again, Neutrakris!

You are so welcome! I'm glad I could help! Yes, doing the trial is a good idea. Smart thinking! Can't wait to hear how you like it 
biggrin.gif

• MakeupTalk has taken the time to "embed" your video for you.
  • Can you do us a favor and make sure that you "embed" all your videos directly into posts/threads instead of linking them.
  • If you are not sure how to embed, please see this
  • Thank you!

Back