FacePlace Skincare Review

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was one of the fortunate ones on MakeupTalk to win this fabulous prize of 5 skin care products from FacePlace.  I eagerly awaited for it to be delivered and once it finally came, I broke into it like a child on Christmas morning.  Being a woman who is turning 40 in a month, my skin and skincare needs are changing every day.  I may not have the wrinkles yet but I am noticing that my skin is looking “agedâ€.  I have hyperpigmentation and extreme  loss of moisture.  I drink more than the average person yet I’ve lost that young “glow†that I used to have.  I’ve used Philosophy products up till now and let me tell you, this is a miracle in a bottle. 

My first night I did some research on which product goes on first and so on and so on.  I fumbled a little bit, but now I’m a pro at using this. 

First it’s the Face Refinisher Exfoliator.   It has just enough formula to sweep away dead skin yet cells yet gentle enough on the face (no red marks here).  After several days of applying it, I am noticing that my skin is starting to have a “dewy†appearance.  I may not look 20 but my skin definitely feels like it.  I noticed after the first treatment how baby soft my skin was and who doesn’t love soft, touchable skin????

Then it was on to the Face Shampoo – Gentle Daily Cleanser.  I’m noticing that my skin is cleaner and amazingly not dry whatsoever.  I didn’t feel like I needed to run to my moisturizer after cleansing. 

Then it was on to the Soothing Toner.  I’ve never used a toner in my life so I didn’t know what to expect from this product.   I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do but my face felt “squeaky clean†after applying it with a cotton ball. 

Then comes my Cell Regenerator.  This has got to be my most FAVORITE of all the products.  Trust me when I say, a little goes a long way.  I put a little on my fingers and rub it all over my face.  My face is the smoothest it’s ever been!  And what pleasantly surprised me was that I was just as soft and supple when I woke up the next morning.  Even now as I type this, I can’t help but touch my face and smile at how soft it is. 

The final product is the Ultimate Eye Repair.   I used to have a lot of puffiness in the mornings but not anymore!  This is another product where just a little bit goes a long way.   What I’ve noticed the most (besides reduced puffiness) is that my under eye area is extremely smooth.   You won’t be seeing any fine lines or crows feet on this girlie! 

All in all, this is a wonderful collection.  It’s pricey for sure, but for a woman who is middle-aged, totally worth it.  Will I buy the products when I run out?  ABSOLUTELY!  I only hope that I don’t run out of it all at once 
biggrin.gif
  Again, thank you MuT and FacePlace for this wonderful skincare set.  This is definitely going to be put to good use!

Wow, this is such a great review- I'm glad the products have been working for you!

Just an honest review of the products as I see them.  They work really well for me!  I'm one lucky girl!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back