How many times a week do you polish your nails?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've seen some threads that talk about going "au natural" with your nails.... I can't even fathom that. I freshly polish my nails at the very least twice a week, and up to 6 times a week. I don't have a polish blog or anything like that where I'm swatching colors.... I just really like fresh polish and that perfectly smooth gleam of top coat. Chipping!? What's that!? My nails don't have time to chip. How about any of you?? ♥ Heartlee

I've been bad lately, but I usually polish them once a week.  I took my acrylics off a week ago, so my nails are super yucky right now.  Of course, they're painted anyway, but they're not even lengths and stuff.  Ahh!  I hate that.  lol

I use about 5 or 6 layers of polish and my nails usually last a week! Right now I have a red and gold manicure that I topped off with the new shatter when it started to get dull!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ah! I hate when that happens!! I gave up on acrylics because of the damage they do!! I did love my pink & whites though when they were on, le sigh.

I change polish about every 7-10 days. I use Sally Hansen double duty base and top coat and it looks good for at least a week with that.

About once a week is all I have time for.  I get lazy and sometimes go without polish for a few days in between.

Hey Heartlee....

Well i do my nails to match what i am wearing.... So basically almost everyday. I love all the bright colours. Hate when it chips though. I am a mom so it will happen... But my nails always look good...

i probably paint my nails 14 to 20 times a weeki know its too much i cant help it

I usually polish 2-3 times a week. When a mani starts to look a little dull, I like to extend it by adding a glitter topcoat or just change it altogether.

I usually paint my nails at least two times a week depending if I want to keep the color or designs.

Usually twice a week- sometimes three. I'm obsessed with Out the Door top coat for shine and usually apply that every other day, if not every day.

I think that i am a nail polish addict!! Literally everytime i go to walmart, target, kmart ect. I cant help but  buying a new color.

And I notice I have repeats lol but I polish my nails only when I go out then I take it off because I have also become obsessed with healthy nails.

I buy a new nail polish color every 2 weeks or so...

I maybe polish my nails once or sometimes twice a week.

I just love nice bright polished nails :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow, you all polish your nails so frequently. I only polish my nails maybe once or twice a month, but I always make sure that they're short and taken care of. I don't want ugly hands haha

I haven't polished my nails in so long because I am a nail bitter and since my nails are so short I don't even bother to polish them :/ I am getting acrylics soon though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back