FOTD March 26, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 (front facing camera)

(regular facing camera)

Face: Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation 340

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer Medium

Cheeks: MAC MSF Pink Power (from Wonder Woman) Bronzer first, then blush, then Highligher

Lips: Mark Lip Click Sweetie Pie

Eyes: Mark No Place To Run eyeliner Solid Gold with Sephora collection glitter eyeliner in Gold over top

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

I love your look. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's so effortless and pretty.

So can anyone submit a FOTD? I'd love to start doing this occasionally,

if not every day!

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> anyone can submit one. You just submit your picture under the thread and list what you used. You should definitely start submitting your looks!

Hi Everyone,

Here's today's FOTD. It's spring her in MI, yet still so cold! I thought I'd combine a spring pink with an icy aqua blue to reflect the weather. 

-MAC painterly as a primer

-Femme Couture's "Sail Away" Baked Eyeshadow, the darker color in crease, lighter color in center of lid.

-Almay eyeliner in Dark Brown, blended out, with a black matte shadow over it in the crease.

-MAC's "Fuscia" Pigment in inner eye corner blended outwards

-Almay eyeliner in Dark Brown on the Bottom, with the light blue shadow applied over it near nose, and the dark blu and black on outer eye, all blended with the top lid.

-Dior's Airflash foundation in 300 applied with a stipple brush

-MAC's Opulash Mascara

-MAC's brow set in Beguile

Have a great weekend everyone!

All righty, please excuse the horrible lighting in the room. I think I might have to use natural light to take these pictures from now on!

Anways, I just got back from the mall. I have been shopping all day for a formal coming up soon! Since I felt like

being a complete bum today, I kept my makeup simple and non-dramatic. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Considering I took this picture AFTER I got home,

I feel like the eye makeup help up very well, especially for me and my oily eyelids.

Products:

-Face: Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation in Ivory 204, Covergirl translucent powder, Bare Minerals blush in Vintage Peach

-Eyes: MAC paint pot in Blackground, Milani eyeshadow single in Moonlight, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero

-Lips: MAC Blankety lipstick and Fashion Whim lipgloss

feel free to resize if needed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow! That is awesome that your makeup still looks so fresh and pretty after shopping all day!

@ green eyed lady - love those eyes!

@ jean & reija - thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@bowbandit- love your look. it's perfect for natural daytime wear. i love the lipcolor.

I was pretty surprised myself; that mall was HOT!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I found the most gorgeous dress, so it was worth it.

Oh, and by the way, i tried out Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube!

I put it underneath my foundation this morning and I was pleasantly

at the end of the day. Normally my face looks super oily if I don't blot

or powder. I had time for neither today, so I'm thinking that this might

become part of my normal makeup routine.

@tismama - Thanks so much! It is my go-to lip color when I don't feel like using brainpower on

what color my lips should be that day. I love pairing a dramatic smoky eye with nude lips. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@greeneyedlady: I love those colors

Here's mine for today

More pictures on blog:http://kattatonic.blogspot.com/2011/03/sherburst-purplepinkorange.html

Product List:

Look 47 (3-36-11) Sherburst
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk-All over lid
  • Beauty From The Earth’s Midnight Kisses-Inner corner
  • Beauty From The Earth’s Raspberry- Outter half of lid
  • Beauty From The Earth’s Beautiful-Brow bone
  • Beauty From The Earth’s Tangerine-Outter brow bone
  •   Beauty From The Earth’s Chaos-Lower lash line
  • Maybelline “The Falsies†Volume Express mascara

Wooo.....love this thread!  Everyone (from neutral to colourful) looks GORG!!!!!

Everyone is looking gorgeous.

Tis - wow such a natural look,,,,your face is always glowing.

greeneye - lovely colour choices, love it, it makes your eyes real pretty.

bowbandit- welcome to fotd, wow your makeup still looks fresh gal...hows the UD De-slick, you may want to review it after a while. 

Kattonic - like ur first pose.

@bowbandit- your welcome 
rolleyes.gif

@kat- i love those eye colors!

@emmy- thank you so much 

Back