"Another" haul - yikes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Santa is going to have my head on a platter ...

Chantecaille butterfly e/s and powder (Neiman Marcus)

Trish brushes (from E-bay)

Shisheido (gratis products from my MUA friend)

Tonya - they r the real deal. I will most likely split them up and have Santa deliver them.

They r gorgeous! So much so I don't want to touch them. I need Benz to help me with the color swatching.

I'm so glad! Even though they were cheaper than retail, it was still a lot of money!

Wow Rosie! Those are HOT.. The Chantecaille stuff is so cute.. And i wont even talk about those Trish brushes, i'm drooling! Hey and that's nice of your friend to give you some Shiseido samples!

My darling - trust me - I have plenty. Besides, it's fun to share. If I don't, Santa won't visit me next year or he might just slap me up the side of my head.

My MUA friend at Shiseido is a gem. She was recently w/Trish (thus my love for Trish) but moved to a different store and is now the counter manager for Shiseido. I send most of my friends to her in Miami and I still order stuff from her. Apparently Shiseido only gives out these sizes twice a year so she grabbed one and sent it to me as soon as it came available.

Sophia & Charmaine - yes the Chantecaille stuff is gorgeous. The powder as you can probably see is iridescent but, if I want my new Michael Kors coat I better stop.

How cool.. My cousin is starting a new job as a counter manager for them tomorrow so i'll be checking out more of their stuff! I love their Pureness Skincare range

Ohh Laura you have to try the Pureness Cleansing Water, it's gorgeous!!! A MUA gave me a sample of this and I loved it!!! It takes away all the make up( except eye make up)!!!

Latest posts

Back