Revlon Colorstay

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I have Revlon Photoready Foundation in Golden Beige and its perfect. I cannot match in Colorstay for Dry Skin. I have tried True Beige and Natural Tan. Again, I tried these in Dry skin..so maybe these are darker in Dry skin formula. Please help me with something similar to Golden Beige.

Thanks

I don't have an exact match with this foundation, either. I'm in between Ivory (too light/pink) and Buff (too dark/yellow). So the best I can do is mix them. Have you tried that?

No, I actually haven't. Will that match my skin tone of MAC NC40? What are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

Not sure, I've never actually used MAC foundation because of the price. But I'd guess I'm either NW15, NW20, or somewhere in between. Sorry I couldn't be more specific! As for whether it would match NC40, I would just try it out if you still have actually bought both Colorstay shades. If not, maybe you could test in the drugstore if you're really careful lol (bottle design removes a lot of control over how much comes out).

Have you tried the Foundation Matrix on Temptalia's blog?  Maybe that will help you.  I am MAC NW45 and I use Caramel in the Colorstay.  I'm not sure that is much of a help, but our complexions are not that far off.  Check out the matrix.

StakeEdward: I guess I'll have to try it in Drugstore...ill be careful. lol

llehsal, I havent tried Matrix. I'll look into it..and Caramel seems too dark for me..but I'll go check it out in drugstore.

Originally Posted by StakeEdward /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not sure, I've never actually used MAC foundation because of the price. But I'd guess I'm either NW15, NW20, or somewhere in between. Sorry I couldn't be more specific! As for whether it would match NC40, I would just try it out if you still have actually bought both Colorstay shades. If not, maybe you could test in the drugstore if you're really careful lol (bottle design removes a lot of control over how much comes out).

That would be hard because Revlon Colorstay is wrapped in plastic.  Any drugstore or Walmart will allow you to return it though if it's not the right color.

Really? It's never wrapped in plastic in the places I've bought it before. That's really strange.

Really? It's never wrapped in plastic in the places I've bought it before. That's really strange.

None of the make up stuff is wrapped in plastic in my country. I wish it was though! Some lame girls/women dare to open full sizes instead if samples :/ ugh

I can't really help you with this, as I am so pale that Revlon's Colorstay is too dark in even the lightest shade (sad face, I love that foundation!), but maybe you could try mixing a couple shades to see if you can create your own perfect color? And since it's the same formula, there wont be any application/irritation issues :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

crazy!  It's wrapped up here.  All drugstore foundations are.  I think the only beauty product that isn't is nail polish.

It depends on where you buy if it's wrapped. At CVS and Walgreen's it's not, but at HEB and Target it is by me. Walmart is always chaos...

Latest posts

Back