mac pro question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello makeup talk ok so i just  got some exciting news that mac pro took out 35 dollars out of my account hoooray which means i will be getting my mac pro card. I did not receive an email or anything with my mac pro card number and i want to use my membership before i get my card . is there anyway i can do that and how long does it take to recieve your card ?

I believe the 35 dollar application fee is non-refundable, so it would be taken out of your acct either way :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't worry tho! It takes them forever to get you the card--it took 4 weeks for me (I'm in Michigan). It takes about three weeks for them to "approve you." I called every day to ask the status on my card because I'm an obsessed weirdo like that LOL. I don't think you can use it until you physically have the card; I don't think they will give you the numbers over the phone ....you can always try though and say you are in a pinch and need to order for a shoot with a client, etc. 

Back