QOTD March 27, 2011: What TV Show Do You Are Secretly Obsessed About?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What TV show do you watch every week/day but would NEVER admit to if questioned by friends or family???

Me?  I watch cartoons and the Disney channel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I did start watching them with my kids but I've realized that I would watch the shows even when they are not in the room with me.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Team Giggy!) Supersize vs. Superskinny Come Dine With Me (UK version) Jersey Shore The View. TBH, I rarely watch it live, and if I do, I only watch the Hot Topic discussion stuff. But guaranteed, in my time, I've Youtube'd 'hot topics the view' or 'fight the view' on more occasions than I'd like to admit.

The L Word...for those who don't know it's a lesbian show and I just love it....I started watching it from all the way Season One again recently.  No one knows I watch it though...LOL

I'm an open person so I'll admit anything if asked. But the most ridiculous show I watch is Jersey Shore. Even though I haven't cared for it since the first season, I still watch it every single week.

LOL!  Me too, except that it's not a secret.  Everyone knows I watch these channels! LOL!

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What TV show do you watch every week/day but would NEVER admit to if questioned by friends or family???

Me?  I watch cartoons and the Disney channel :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I did start watching them with my kids but I've realized that I would watch the shows even when they are not in the room with me.

DEGRASSI!!

Oh man I can't help it I'm addicted to this show! Started watching about 2 years ago and just couldn't stop. But if I hear someone coming around I quickly change the channel, thank goodness for tv on the internet now!

I don't know why, but I love the Secret Life of the American Teenager.  It is like killing me waiting to find out if Amy and Ricky get together.  (Hiding my face in shame)

For a while I was a closet Jersey Shore fan, but now I am "out".  I love all reality tv, judge me if you wish, I am ok with it. lol  I also just fell in love with Glee. I had been avoiding the show and then curiosity got the better of me.  I watched one episode and now I am an official Gleek!

I love this show, I can't believe all the time it took for a new episode to arrive. you're the first person I hear that likes it too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Then again I don't really talk about it with anyone...

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know why, but I love the Secret Life of the American Teenager.  It is like killing me waiting to find out if Amy and Ricky get together.  (Hiding my face in shame)

Secret diary of a call girl <3

Skins

greys anatomy

lol I just realized I have lots!! 
icon_redface.gif

Dancing with the Stars!! 

Untill this season I never watched it till Steeler Hines Ward....  and I made the mistake of mentioning it in the locker room at hockey....  lol  Everyone had recorded the Penguins game exceot me who recorded DWTS!! 

Back