• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swapper Wonderland! List em all here. :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I know it can be difficult getting your links out into the wide world of the internet!

I started a thread to allow MUT'ers to easily exchange information about swaps, giveaways, partial swaps, etc.

Simply label your link (i.e. "My Blog Sale", "Swap List 1", "Partial Swap", etc.) and link them up!

Don't list your items! Follow the rules of the forum, but feel free to add as many links to different

sites as you want. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just as a side note, let's try to be loyal to MUT, okay? Try not to list other makeup sites

like Makeup Alley, Specktra, etc. If you have a makeup swap list on there, why not make

one on here too? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Not everyone has accounts on those sites.

Oh, and feel free to leave requests here as well! For instance, if youre looking for a certain eyeliner, feel free to leave a request and someone might link you to a swap or sale that has it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

why thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im glad you like it. im hoping the owrd gets out there so people can actually use this as a resource.

MY ONLINE STORE:

www.porcelaindoll.ecrater.com

I sell beauty products, nail polis, jewelry, purses, etc for less than retail. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am willing to swap, partial swap, or sell for just about anything on here!

MY BLOG:

www.eyelineraddict.blogspot.com

I will be having a blog sale coming up, as well as giveaway once I get a few followers.

I'm looking for the UD Alice in Wonderland palette if anyone's willing to give that up.

I'm not looking for anything particular right now, but if anyone is ever selling urban decay eyeshadows, i LOVE them. So PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@bowbandit: Have you thought about looking up Independent Fashion Bloggers? You might get some followers there. I just started my blog like a week ago and I've already got 12 followers. So it's worth trying, their website is heartifb.com. Just as a warning, some people spam and say "follow my blog and i'll follow yours" but I ignore those. I'd rather have 12 real followers than 80 billion fake ones haha

Latest posts

Back