Trind Gives MakeupTalk Free Product for the 14 Day Challenge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Trind Gives MakeupTalk Free Product for the 14 Day Challenge
Trind is a top nail care manufacturer that has harnessed scientific technology to recreate nail care systems that provide nails the nutrients that they naturally crave.  Trind is so confident that their nail care systems are the best, natural way to make your nails grow shiny, moist and strong that are putting their products to the test! Trind will provide their nail care systems to 30 select MakeupTalk members(in the United States only) completely free. These members will take Trind's 14 Day Challenge, using the nail products as instructed. Our select participants will report back to MakeupTalk on the Trind-Challenge-Thread after 7 days, and 14 days thereafter.  We apologize that Trind  cannot offer this to all of our community members.
To follow the latest updates on real results, subscribe to this thread.   We can't wait to here back on the results!   How did we select members?  MakeupTalk attempted to pick out the 30 most active community members for this challenge. All these members have been contacted by private message already. Caveat: There is is slight possibility that not all of the members that received the offer will accept this offer.  So, if you are a member who did NOT receive this offer and are interested, simply reply back to this thread and let us know if you are interested in receiving these nail products and are up for the Trind 14 day challenge. We will evaluate the replies as they come in.  If you are selected, you will be sent a private message.
MakeupTalk gives a big thanks to Trind for supply their top line products for free and letting our members test drive it for the community.  

I would love to try this, but unfortuntaly I am not a very active blogger. On any web site, not just this one

The Trind packages are on their way, ladies.  Unfortunately we were not able to accommodate addresses outside the US.  Thanks for your interest and your support! -Chris

"Sherrreeek" I just got my package. Will upload foto tmrw of my before pict's.  I may need "Trind" to develop a hand lotion for these poor tired hands once my new nails are in....still excited ;-)

I haven't gotten mine yet but am looking forward to the challenge. I finally gave up and had to cut and file all my nails, so they will be getting a fresh start with Trind and hopefully will grow much stronger. They were peeling and I had been using Palladio nail strengthener to try to correct that, at first it seemed to be working and the peeling stopped, but the hardeners in it made my nails brittle so that I was getting breakage instead.

Hi Everyone!

I have sent all participants a PM of Instructions on how to use the Trind kits.  Post to this thread when you receive your package and are beginning Day One of the challenge! 

Check in on this thread on Day 7.  Please post your results after Day 14. 

After Day 14, go to the product pages for your kit (I have provided links in your PM) and write a brief review.

Please Private Message me with any questions. 

We are so happy to bring you this high quality product, complimentary to your loyalty as a Makeuptalk.com member.
heart.gif

I got my kit on Tuesday, and today will be day 3 for me! My nails are already "long" (for me) but tend to get stuck at this length and don't grow any further, so I'm excited to see if the Trind products help get them past this length! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my kit yesterday and did my first application last night! Loving it so far, my nails are very glossy after using it just once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back