What's your theme song today?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soooo... its 11PM here in good ole NJ and I'm looking up make up tutorials and chattin' on MUT while my S/O watches his car shows and comments on this and that. 

All the while I cant stop thinking about my next makeup application or the next polish color I want to try and out of the blue I start singing...

"Man, I feel like a woman!" by Shania Twain.  Randomly, I just started singing. Seriously.

My S/O bawls over laughing and I dance around in an attempt to get ready for bed.  Then it dawned on me... am I the only one with a theme song?  I dont think sooo..... (at least I hope not). Hehehe.

So tell me, what's your theme song today?

I Don't Need No Doctor by Ray Charles and Mad World by Tears For Fears are two tunes that I find myself singing today, which is relatively strange since it's late here in Montana. hahaha. I am sure they will change soon.

Gah! Its not my theme song today, but its the last song I heard and its been playing in my head all morning.  It might as well be my theme song today as I feel silly and goofy.  It's the Witch Doctor by David Seville.

I told the witch doctor I was in love with you
I told the witch doctor I was in love with you
And then the witch doctor, he told me what to do
He said that ....

(Chorus:)
Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang...
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang

This is my theme song most days.  Have it on my iphone and when I need to center myself or find a peaceful place, I listen to this and it helps.

"One Love" Bob Marley

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)
Sayin', "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
Sayin', "Let's get together and feel all right."
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One love)
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me

One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right
As it was in the beginning (One love)
So shall it be in the end (One heart)
Alright, "Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
"Let's get together and feel all right."
One more thing

Let's get together to fight this Holy Armageddon (One love)
So when the Man comes there will be no, no doom (One song)
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation

Sayin', "One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right."
I'm pleading to mankind (One love)
Oh, Lord (One heart) Whoa.

"Give thanks and praise to the Lord and I will feel all right."
Let's get together and feel all right.

My Sharona by the Knack - I couldn't help sort of "headbanging" it in the car today when they played on the radio...

Gold by Prince is on my mind today because I broke out the Gold Experience album for the first time in 5+ years. Another song is Praying For Time by George Michael because a girlfriend of mine loves/adores him and that happens to be one of my favorite (if not favorite) George Michael songs. I found myself humming the lyrics to both songs today.

For some god awful reason, my theme song today would be Animal Planet by The Offspring. I think that is what ists called... "You and me baby aint nothing but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel..." I always get random music in myhead. Love this thread. Also, Love someone or society gates by Dubfx

Back