wet n wild beauty ambassador

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just browsing on the internet at the cheaper brands like NYC/ELF/WET N WILD just to see what their websites looked like and came across this wet n wild beauty ambassador

http://wnwbeauty.com/details.htm

I would do it just for the hell of it to get the free makeup but I never use wetnwild so I dont even know if it would be worth it, I always thought it would have sucked and be ghetto, but I could be wrong!

anyone use wet n wild? how is it?

Wet n wild actually have some pretty good products. My favorite products are the new eyeshadow palettes they came out with. They are very pigmented and they have nice colors. You should give them a try.

I like Wet n' Wild. They have a lot of good products and some even possess great quality. They are not high-end, but they are not terrible at all. Some products are a hit or miss, but overall, you do get what you pay for and sometimes you find products within this line that actually exceed your expectations.

Some of my favorite Wet n' Wild products include...

-Wet n' Wild Mega Slicks Lipgloss in Cherish, Rose Gold, and Sinless

-Wet n' Wild Diamond Brilliance Lip Sheen in Baby's Got Bling and A Girl's Best Friend

-Wet n' Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow in Pixie

-Wet n' Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti in White Icing

-Wet n' Wild Natural Blend Mineral Foundation + Mineral Veil in Tan (perhaps one of the cheapest, best mineral foundations I have used)

I was always skeptical of Wet and Wild, and for years I had reason to be, but just looking at their new products, they seem to be getting a lot better! I'm really glad too, because their stuff is really reasonably priced.

I'm a BIG fan of their new palettes.......Comfort Zone is one of my favorites as well as I'm getting Sunburned. 

I haven't used their products since middle school, but have heard good things in recent times. Currently trying to find their Nocturnal polish >_<

Ditto... haven't used anything since high school. But oh man, they had a lilac lipstick that I absolutely love about.... errr.... 20 years ago (I shudder at that aged answer!)  I'm very sensitive to some of the makeups on the market so I'm not sure what things of theirs I could use, but I'd be eager to be an "ambassador". I write my own blog too, and it would be a great way to link them both.

I may buy something of theirs to try next week and write about it. I hope it's not like an "Avon" or "Mary Kay" thing where they want you to have parties n such.  I may write to them first and ask a bit more.

I did a huge WNW haul recently and love everything I got....Eyeshadows, lip liner, lipstick, gloss, eyeliner, nail polish. Good quality and even better price. 

I use WnW and love it. Well, let me clarify. I love the nail polish, eyeshadows and cream pencils. Not a fan of the blushes or the foundation or makeup remover.

Like all other brands, high-end and drugstore, it has its hits & misses.  Plus their product formulation has come along from the days of my youth.   I've always used Wet N Wild, since my high school years and I continue to use them because they are affordable and of good quality.  I'd say give them a try, you'd be surprised.

This sounds like a good idea, especially for you.

BUT, I would check and see if they let you be affiliated with other brands while you're trying to promote their brand.  In other words is it really affective to represent NYX and WNW and B.E?  I dont think it matters, but I'd check just in case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This sounds like a good idea, especially for you.

BUT, I would check and see if they let you be affiliated with other brands while you're trying to promote their brand.  In other words is it really affective to represent NYX and WNW and B.E?  I dont think it matters, but I'd check just in case.

I believe that they do. Nouveau Cheap was their first ambassador and she gets free products from other places beside WnW.

Well, I will be working at Bare Escentuals as their Beauty Ambassador but I'm being paid and working at their counter, I won't be actually representing them as far as using their product myself and telling people to use it, etc.  I will only be pushing people to use it when I'm at the counter trying to sell the stuff.  I mean, yeah, I do use Bare Escentuals actually myself, and I like the product and I would tell people to try it if they asked about it, but that is just a coincidence basically.. It does help me though working there and liking the product, I'll say that much!

As far as NYX goes, my salon will be using NYX and I will of course be telling the client if they want to recreate the look, to buy these products and will be pushing that, but that's just at the salon.

But like on my beauty blog, and when I do other peoples makeup and just my big mouth (cuz I do have one), when I go to other events and just in life in general, I COULLLLD talk about WnW, but I have such a stigma attached to it, like I feel it's ghetto and cheap and I know a lot of my friends would stick their nose in the air to it, but then again, maybe if I try the product, and they know how I am with makeup and personal taste, and I actually like the product and do reviews on it and talk about it, maybe I could change people's mind and help them save some money.,  You know what, just by what I just typed, I think I'm gonna do, F IT!  What can I lose by it, and all I can gain is maybe saving some money on products and helping others do the same! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would have never considered to use brands like WnW or ELF if it wasnt for some of the FOTD threads.  I cant believe these products provide such high pigments and quality.  But, now Im open to try them if the occassion calls for it.

I also just bought my first bottles of NYX pigments thanks to your other posts.  So, you never know who you influence.

I was just reintroduced to WNW and I love it.  They have come a LONG way since I was a teenager.

I love wet n wild.  IT was the first brand I ever used in elementary and middle school.  Plus they make Fantasy Makers which come out every Halloween.  I wish we sold the line at ULTA but unfortunately we do not.  THey have amazing nail polishes too, for cheap.

I have written to WnW twice asking about becoming an ambassador, but have heard nothing back yet. Hmmmm. Let's try this once again. If they don't respond with even a "thanks for your inquiry", I may have a Wet n Wild bad taste in my mouth!

Originally Posted by SassyAuburn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have written to WnW twice asking about becoming an ambassador, but have heard nothing back yet. Hmmmm. Let's try this once again. If they don't respond with even a "thanks for your inquiry", I may have a Wet n Wild bad taste in my mouth!
Contact them at [email protected] to see if they received your application.

My daughter's high school won one of the $1,000 for prom plus $1,000 in cosmetics (for prom) and I was able to contact them (WnW) about it today since I just saw it today and the PR rep got back to me almost immediately.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/wetnwild/14724951950

Latest posts

Back