Can Jeannine Rock Red Lips? I accept your challenge ChangingFaces! Vote for Red Lips or No Red Lips.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the orange-red. It suits her skin coloring and eyes more than the other colors. The other colors would look fantastic on her but with cooler eye shadows than the warm colors she normally wears. Love all three colors though and may have to come over and steal them from your stash. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That or you could tell us what those colors are and who makes them. lol

Heheheheh, Zadi, I suppose I could tell you what they are!!  Bright Red - Wet N Wild Long Wear Lipstick in 911D, Berry Red - Wet N Wild Lipstick in 552A, Orangey Red - Icing Red Lip Stain with Estee Lauder Sangria layered on top.

I voted for the berry, but I think I liked that best because of the eye makeup. I too actually liked all the reds :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Berry Red gets my vote too, Jeannine, rocking it indeed! 
smile.gif

Looks like the Berry Red is winning.  Honestly, it's my favorite, but my husband said he preferred the orangey red!

Latest posts

Back