Wet N Wild Bloom Collection 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to find this collection at their stores?

It apparently came out mid-March of '11 but haven't seen it and my Rite Aid & Walgreen tends to always carry every single collection except for this one. I'm getting annoyed too. Haha. TIA.

I've seen dupes, but WNW are just the cheapest kind of brand and it last longer than others on me lol.

I was able to pick up the polishes at ShopKo. Unfortunately neither my Walgreens OR RiteAid carries the Bloom Collection.

This collection is Limited Edition.. if you can't find it it probably means it's gone.

G from Nouveau Cheap said:

Question: Where will I be able to find these?

Answer: I wish I had a specific answer for you. Wet n Wild offers these collections to all of their retailers, but each individual store decides when and if they want to offer LE products to customers. My best advice is that if you know of a store in your area that generally offers limited edition Wet n Wild products, check that store first. In my area, Rite Aid tends to put out LE Wet n Wild displays, but CVS doesn't. It could be the exact opposite in your area--it really depends.

Latest posts

Back