Best Drugstore Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello MakeupTalkers!

MakeupTalk would like to begin awarding "Best Drugstore Products" for each quarter (every three months). However, we couldn't possibly be the ones to say who's the best lipstick, eyeshadow, etc. So, we come to you and ask you - would you be interested in taking a poll each quarter telling us what your favorite drugstore products are from the categories we'll provide? If so, we'll tally up all the votes and base the winners on your votes!

Also, MakeupTalk would like to begin awarding "Best High-End Products" bi-annually (twice a year). We'd do the same thing, put out a poll for you to tell us what your favorite high-end products are from each category. Those votes will also base who the winner will be!

If this is something you would be interested in participating in, let us know! Your feedback is important to us. 

Thank you,

The MakeupTalk Staff

You need a maybe button.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes I will because I only buy drug store brands and I want to see what everyone loves the most!

No, this thread is just so we can be sure the idea is worth trying. 
biggrin.gif
 What we'd do is, provide a list of categories where you recommend one product for each. We'll tally up the votes and see which product ranked highest for each category!

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I voted yes. Are you wanting us to list our favs in this thread?

No, this thread is just so we can be sure the idea is worth trying. 
biggrin.gif
 What we'd do is, provide a list of categories where you recommend one product for each. We'll tally up the votes and see which product ranked highest for each category!

dito.gif

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I voted yes. Are you wanting us to list our favs in this thread?

Absolutely! What a great idea. I think it's a good thing to bring to this forum. I always have an opinion and don't mind sharing it!  LOL

Absolutely..... Please!!  I have been purchasing high-end products for so long, now that I'm trying to save money --- I need all of the suggestions I can get about Drugstore items.  After all, so many of them have the same darned ingredients!  I would love to help in any way..  I have a wide open mouth and mind, love sharing my opinion and experiences.  I also Loooove saving money!

Latest posts

Back