What does your dress look like?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look beautiful Congratulations!! 

I am not getting married yet, so I think it would be kind of weird for me to have a dress lol like that episode of 30 rock where lemon helps another girl and ends up buying a dress on clearance in case she does ever get married!! 

I would like to elope and get married on a beach somewhere tropical with a simple silk or satin gown!! 

That's such a gorgeous dress! I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not married nor getting married anytime soon but I would like a really princessy, flirty, girly, frilly... possibly puffy?  with a low flowly tail for my wedding dress.. something like these:

Yea... I hope you get the idea, lol!

@LOH11...love your dress...the detail at the bottom is great!

Here's my dress!!! I just got married on 4/30/11. 

Here's my gown! It's an Alfred Angelo from a trunk show. I had the seamstress at pleated straps to the dress. 

My wedding was 2/10/10

all your dress are SO pretty!   I'm so jealous!  If only I could get my boyfriend of 4 years to not be scared of marriage! 

LOH11. . Your dress is lovely. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 I've been on the hunt for a nice dress too. . .

What was everyone's thoughts about Kate's dress?

Well I'm getting married at the Renaissance Festival so < that dress (in pieces) with > that corset. I can't wear an overbust because I'm well.. busty.

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cute! hehe

If i ever get married I would try to shock the audience with something non-white
I too want something non white.  I've been a fan of the platinum dresses since I can remember

All the bridal dress have a different  look. It is gorgeous in white color. I love white color.

That's my dress. I was so lucky to find it, it's hard finding dresses that are conservative and not frumpy. My mom was dying for me to wear something short and strapless, but it just wasn't me.

Everyone's dresses are so nice! I love yours vixie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know if I could have ever worn a dress that wasn't white. I never wanted a huge wedding, in fact I wanted mine to be much smaller than it actually was. My own real criteria was to get married in my church. I would have been happy had it been just me and my husband in my church.

I'M GLAD TO HEAR SOMEONE ELSE THAT WANTS A CONSERVATIVE WEDDING IN CHURCH AND NOT ALL EXTRAVAGANT. Trying to talk my bf into that and having just us. . . and maybe a few family members. Hah.

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyone's dresses are so nice! I love yours vixie! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know if I could have ever worn a dress that wasn't white. I never wanted a huge wedding, in fact I wanted mine to be much smaller than it actually was. My own real criteria was to get married in my church. I would have been happy had it been just me and my husband in my church.

Latest posts

Back