Sign in to follow this  
kokiri1976

Have You Heard Of Argan Oil?

An Argan oil is used for to improve the health of a hair grow. I used  it for my severe hair loss. After using this my hair quantity is increased.

Hey,
I have heard about argan oil it is  an antioxidant– known as nature’s answer to botox, it is a Vitamin C and E packed oil perfect for combating free-radicals and works as an anti-aging. Also Softens dry skin – Argan oils high concentration of vitamin E and essential fatty acids alleviates skin complications like dry skin or dry patches. Helps to Reduces the appearance of wrinkles–Applying under the eye results in the reduced appearance of crinkly lines under the eye. And Reduces skin imperfections – with regular use Argan oil for skin has been shown to heal acne blemishes and prevent new breakouts.

No i don't but may i know for what purpose this oil has been used or using?

No i don't but may i know for what purpose this oil has been used or using?
If you scroll up this thread, several MUT members have posted how they use Argan oil and what it's for. It's really quite informative if you read the thread.

yes, of course, I love it, I use the one from pro naturals which is really good, keeps my hair, soft, shiny, frizz less, it's very good. :) I bought mine online @ safrons. com ; )

I don't think we should be spending so much money on tropical oils unless you live in the tropics. Perfectly good oils are available a lot closer to home.

Jojoba oil most closely resembles the sebum our skin produces to moisturize itself. You can get it organic and at a fraction of the cost of Argan and other trendy oils. Jojoba is native to California. It also has a drop dosage for topical use. Don't use it for cooking though. Jojoba is actually a liquid wax so it is not edible.

Olive oil is perfectly good, too. So long as it isn't over-applied.

I like sweet almond oil because it smells so good but it moisturizes, too. It's very oily; best used before bed so it can soak in during the night.

You can get all this stuff at a health food store, or cheaper online if you shop for a good price.

Originally Posted by llehsal View Post

Never heard of this...will check it out :)

Me neither, but you gals sound like you are onto something here :P

Argan oil does miracles for dry and damaged hair- I use it as a hair mask, twice a week, and I love the results.

hm..now i am starting to think about using it..i have to wash my hair each day and it's not that comfortable, especially if you are running late..i've been searching for products that could help me get rid of this problem..i even combined oils and cosmetic ingredients from the website at which i usually buy various plastic containers from https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/ or https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/makeup-containers for my makup stuff ( of course i followed a cosmetologist's prescription)..there's been an improvement but not drastic..hope argan oil will work for me as well

Edited by a1mee