QOTD April 6, 2011: Do You Use Coupons When You Shop?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just watching this crazy Extreme Couponing Show where people buy $1000's of groceries and pay $10. 

I'm sure no one here is that crazy but I was wondering...Do you use search for, and use coupons when you shop?

Yes I too do and feel happy to use coupons.......
smilehappyyes.gif

In Trinidad...there are hardly any coupons...if there are I don't know of anyone that uses them.  I know companies give coupons during promotions and stuff...but I have never used them...they just stay there. :S

I am impressed with there shopping and I do use coupons but can't even comprehend the time it takes to find and print all these. I just get one's at the store usually. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do not search for coupons, but I do use them if I see ones that would benefit me.

Yes, assuming they are on products i buy, i also look for special offers, buy 2 get 1 free kind of stuff ... I'm not grudging but i've been raised it's good policy to use coupons and deals when you manage a family budget.

I love coupons, especially for *ahem* tampons because they're so expensive these days and when i can get a dollar or two off I am excited. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use coupons.

I remember living in Alberta - Safeway would have "double the value of the coupon day".

I use to save a lot of money...oh, the good old days.

I use coupons.  I kinda went a little bonkers earlier this year, but nowhere near what you see on those shows.  I've scaled it down.  I buy two newspapers per week (I save $1 buying them as a double edition) and have a small stock pile.  Occasionally, I will buy coupons on the internet when certain household items or hygiene items go on sale.

Wow, I would love to do that. I use them sometimes, but not often. I would love to use them more. I shop at Safeway to buy most of my groceries and usually after ever purchase they give you a coupon for something you have purchased that is good for your next purchase. I take advantage of that and use it, when I can.

Back