• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Help a Husband Get Out of the Dog House! Specific Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic Brush Holder.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know this may be a long shot but I have been trying every avenue I can think of for months to locate one of these brush holders sold at Target a few years ago.  It was my wife's favorite (I assume because it matches her purse) and I accidentally stepped on it a while back.  I've been trying to score some brownie points and thought if I searched high and low and found her the identical case that I broke, that might do it.

I've searched ebay, google, even emailed Sonia Kashuk herself!  Can't find it anywhere.

Anyway, here's a picture of the EXACT case I'm looking for.  These sold for $9.99 back in 2007.  If anyone has one that is still in decent shape and are willing to part with it, I'll pay top dollar!

Thank you!!

AAAAAlJD1xgAAAAAAKHtag.jpg

Unfortunately I don't think you're going to find that exact one but Target does have several newer Sonia Kashuk brush rolls in stock that are very cute.

yeah, I know it's a long shot.  That's why I thought it would be better if I actually found the right one.  I'll keep my eye out on ebay.

Thanks!

Thanks.

Seriously, if anyone has one of these or knows someone who might have one, even if it's used, I'll pay way more than it's worth.

Hi guys!  Just checking in to say I'm still hunting for one of these.  At least twice a month on ebay and asking around. :)

If ANYBODY has one of these, doesn't matter if it's new or used, I'll be happy to take it off your hands for a good price to make it worth your effort.  Thanks so much!

Back