Cargo "Swimmables"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They're back!!!!!!!!! 

At the end of last summer, I tried my daughters purple Swimmables eyeliner and fell in love 
wub.gif
  These eyeliners are PERFECT for those of us who go swimming but dont want to either go makeup-less or have black running down our faces.  As soon as I tried it, I went back to Ulta to get more and they were gone.  Apparently, these are a seasonal item, hence "Swimmables" lol.  I've been waiting all winter and today, finally, when I got my Ulta ad in the mail, there they were!  4 eyeliners, $19, I'm SOLD!!!!!!!  Anyone else try these?

Are they as good as Urban Decay's 24/7 Eye Pencils? If so, I am sold. Those are my favorite.

In my opinion, they're actually better.  You can check out the reviews from others as well, and they swear by them too when it comes to not budging an inch!  

This past spring break, I went with my family to Wet N Wild water park.  I was wearing my U/D Zero and let me tell you, it didn't hold up.  My mascara did but I wound up with huge black rings around my eyes from my eyeliner.  With these, I went swimming last year (did the whole eye rubbing from water getting in my eyes) and I still came out looking flawless.  I was heartbroken when I couldn't get them because theyre seasonal.  Now theyre back and I'm heading over today to pick them up!!!!!

I tried to find one in a black shade and had no luck. I found LORAC's waterproof pencil, but the reviews are sort of mixed on it. Despite being mixed, I would definitely try it though. Are these Swimmables like LORAC's waterproof pencils?

I havent tried the Lorac waterproofs yet.  I did however, try the new Stila Summer collection eyeliners and they are fantastic!  Very pigmented with just a hint of shimmer and staying power out of this world!!!!!  Double thumbs up for them!!!!!!!  I also got my Swimmables which stayed on just as long as the Stila 
biggrin.gif

Yep!  They're awesome!!!!!!  If you google it, everyone raves about them.  There are no mixed reviews, hands down THE BEST!  I live in Arizona where it gets into the 120's so I need something that is literally bullet-proof.  This is my summer go-to without a doubt. 

You wont be disappointed!  I'm figuring out right now which one I want to wear today 
patches.gif

I was going to pick these up, but, I would only *maybe* wear one of the shades. Y U NO HAS BLACK, CARGO?!

Ooh, nice ! I'm not a fan of Cargo but these look worthy of being checked at Sephora. I bought another black liner so i really don't miss it, but yes i think throwing in a black eyeliner would have been a good idea. But i guess being seasonal they target summery colors.

I agree with the black liner gals.  I guess they figure if you're wearing them to the beach or pool, you want fun, summery colors.  I have the teal one on today and it looks totally cool!!!!!!

They'd be great if they had black or brown too! Fun colors but not something I'd want to wear a lot.

I actually find myself wearing the purple, green and blue ALOT!  I'm usually a black or sage green eyeliner kinda girl but these are very wearable.  I do find myself applying with a VERY light hand.  They glide on super easy and have extreme color payoff so a little goes a looooooong way. 

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was going to pick these up, but, I would only *maybe* wear one of the shades. Y U NO HAS BLACK, CARGO?!

LOL!!!! Love it, this is exactly what I was thinking, but you expressed it best!

Back