TKB Trading Micas and Mattes - NEW Colors Added *pic heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just made my first purchase from TKB and I am impressed.  The color payoff is amazing even without primer.  They even stayed on my eyes after a long hot bath!  I did these swatches without primer, my arm did have a little lotion on it though.  I have used these without primer and they still look amazing.

Yeah I bought that pink shade not seeing that it said not safe for eyes because it is usually in bold letters or something in the descrip but it wasn't.  Then I got the product and it said not safe for eyes...I died a little inside :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I bought that pink shade not seeing that it said not safe for eyes because it is usually in bold letters or something in the descrip but it wasn't.  Then I got the product and it said not safe for eyes...I died a little inside :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-foxxyb80

http://foxxyb80.blogspot.com/
Im not sure on exactly what you guys are talking about here. Help me out, I'm lost lol.

it's tkb trading.com you can get sample sizes in there micas for only 1.50 and you get a tablespoon of product

Originally Posted by 2010sherrybaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im not sure on exactly what you guys are talking about here. Help me out, I'm lost lol.
not all of their micas are safe for eye use, or even lips

not all of their micas are safe for eye use, or even lips
Im glad that you gave me this tip Bonnie. Wouldn't want it to be a surprise if something happened lol.

Does anyone know the quality of tkb's micas versus coastal scents? Because I'm thinking of getting the sample kit at CS.

they're pretty much the same.  You just get more of a color selection and more product at TKB but CS come in jars while TKB come in bags

It's not bad, they usually take 3 days to process at the most.  I'm pretty sure they don't work weekends.  I ordered 36 colors on Sat and they shipped today.  It's a very small company.  I think only a handful of ppl work there.

It's not bad, they usually take 3 days to process at the most.  I'm pretty sure they don't work weekends.  I ordered 36 colors on Sat and they shipped today.  It's a very small company.  I think only a handful of ppl work there.

Good to know. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back