Where To Buy Mineral Makeup Ingredients at Wholesale Prices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I started making my own mineral makeup and I was wondering if anyone knows a great place to buy mineral makeup ingredients for good wholesale price. I have bought through theconservatorie.com and tkbtrading.com. Is there better places to buy from? Thank you!

I get mine from Coastal Scents and TKB Trading. I don't know what are good wholesale prices but they are reasonably priced that I am willing to pay.

The big time suppliers, like where TKB and coastal buy from generally require about a 5 kilo per item order. Some companies, like 3M where we buy one of our silicas, they only sell in 25 pound barrels! So until you're doing the type of volume to make that feasible, much better of ordering by the pound :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Usually 1lb bags are plenty.  I'm still working on my ingredients from my first order and I've had it for over a year now.

good question, I'm wondering this too.  I have yet to find prices better than tkb and coastal.

Wholesale usually requires the buyer to purchase very large quantities and although the price per unit may be low, you'd be paying more because you'd be required to buy more.  

TBK trading is good but their international shipping is too high and their shipping time to europe is 1 month. a HUGE flaw.

There is a new company Raving Beauty Cosmetics. They sell wholesale makeup ingredients like mica, iron oxides, etc...

I checked out the site, it appears to be under construction... no pricing on the ingredients :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Annette7564 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a new company Raving Beauty Cosmetics. They sell wholesale makeup ingredients like mica, iron oxides, etc...

We used to get ours from Coastal Scents but the service has gone out the door since Kathy left. We met a company called Wholesale Mineral Makeup at an expo and they sell us our ingredients.

TKB is also a good company, Kaila used to employ the kathy before she started coastal scents.

I would recommend checking out Monave.com They sell outstanding all natural and gluten free mineral makeup that you can purchase in bulk and private label form and the prices are good for the quality.

I found a great one but not sure about the wholesale. They have mineral based blushes eyes shadows and concealers. Their 3d mascara is awesome though 

We used to get ours from Coastal Scents but the service has gone out the door since Kathy left. We met a company called Wholesale Mineral Makeup at an expo and they sell us our ingredients.

TKB is also a good company, Kaila used to employ the kathy before she started coastal scents.
When did Kathy leave?  I have been buying from them since 2007, before they got super big.  I was there during the forum they had too.  I didn't know Kathy left, now it all makes sense to me.  

Thanks for all the information - finally found a UK supplier via all above posts, thank you, thank you.

Latest posts

Back