QOTD April 20, 2011: What Are You Currently Wanting to Buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are you saving for, waiting for it to go on sale or planning to buy?

Me?  I'm thinking I need a few more brow pencils.  I'm also looking for a lycra cycling short style bathing suit bottom which I can't seem to find.

Some good quality gym clothes.  I wear cheap stuff now and lemme tell you, it's not the most comfortable.  I have held off on buying those things because the price I would pay for one Nike or UnderAmor vest, I can get ten cotton ones for it...oh and a proper cycling shoe/trainer.   The ones I have now are just not equipped for the work I do in them (poor sneakers) :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The entire MUFE line.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  A girl can dream can't she. LOL!

argh i really shouldn't buy any more make up but... lancome hypnose and juicy tubes!

Well right now, I really want to buy some more supplies for my business...but what I need to buy is a bike for my daughter's birthday. 
biggrin.gif

What don't I wanna buy

new mp3 player

digital camera

A CAR!!!!!!

On the other hand my desire to buy makeup has fell pretty low, I guess I kinda have everything I want!

Nothing....  if I want to buy something....  it's bought the next day  lol

New Luggage is a must, along with customized Luggage tags. I am going to be travelling a lot this year, so I am going to need this the most.

I really need a new pair of running shoes been browsing discount website but can't decide grrr!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a problem with wanting everything I see lol, so I am trying to restrict myself to nail polishes atm since I have a stamp kit on the way and have purchased a ton of travel size makeup this last month already!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bedroom furniture.  I love my bed and my rocking chair, but everything else in there gets on my damn nerves.  I can not wait untill the day I can get rid of all the plastic storage drawers and crap like that and replace it with classy grown up stuff.

And Origins Vita Zing.

And a new front bumper for my car. 

I need more summer clothes, especially pants. I didn't have much to start with, but i lost some weight and consequently i have to buy smaller sizes. But not too much because i'm not done yet and i will probably go down another size before i reach my ideal weight.

Originally Posted by Maris Crane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
An e-Reader.

Michael Kors cage pumps in Luggage.

A nice wallet.

E-readers are so worth getting! I just got mine a month ago and I was worried it was going to be just another gadget I never use. So not true! I get my news from my Kindle, I also read tons of books. It's awesome!

E-readers are so worth getting! I just got mine a month ago and I was worried it was going to be just another gadget I never use. So not true! I get my news from my Kindle, I also read tons of books. It's awesome!
:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I keep trying to justify it, just have yet to pull the trigger. Doesn't help that a lot of books on my list are only easily available in eReader format... heehee. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back