Best Lip Plumper?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best ((& perhaps, affordable)) lip plumper out there? I haven't heard much of anything, really. Or do they all not work? Please share your experiences! 
smile.gif

I LOVE my Soap and Glory one, it's called Sexy Motherpucker, and it is amazing! It smells gorgeous (people have described it as a chocolatey smell..Yummy!) and it really does plump lips for a longlong time! I have it in clear and even over other lipstick it still plumps really well

My mom and I really like the Buxom lip plumping lip gloss. My mom goes through a tube a month! She's addicted to that stuff! I bought her 3 for Xmas and she's already ready for replacements for all of them...again! I'm always ordering for her. I haven't gone through one tube yet thought b/c I have a lot more makeup and plumpers that I like to wear and try and she's stuck on the Buxom. (Bare Escentuals Buxom). It runs $18 a tube, but well worth it. You can get it at either sephora or ulta. sephora has more color choices though. I even like elf's plumping lip products. I think they are under $5, but don't quote me. lol

I've often wondered what the best plumper is too! The few that I have tried burn.. like they plump your lips by making them burn like fire!

I'm a big fan of Buxom as well.  I've always worried about the "burn" that everyone talks about but I don't get that with Buxom.  A little tingle, yes, but a burn?  Nope! 

I have the XXL from Victoria Secret and it works really good! 

but also a dude color lip liner can do wonders for you!! trust me ppl have asked me if I had my lips injected

Thanks guys! I see Lip Fusion XXL is priced at $50, so I may try that one out some other time, lol I'm so cheap! I'll try the other ones suggested, hopefully they work!

Originally Posted by Anya64 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the XXL from Victoria Secret and it works really good! 

but also a dude color lip liner can do wonders for you!! trust me ppl have asked me if I had my lips injected

I don't think I'd do well with a lip liner. I'd probably have to practice some for it to look natural! lol

I really like DuWop's Lip Venom. I use Moon Venom now, cause it has a little bit of iridescent sparkle in it.

It tingles/stings a little bit, but I guess all lip plumpers do. I have large lips naturally so I can't tell how drastically it works, but it gives them a nice bee-stung/plumpness.

It's $18 CAD ($16 USD) but you get a small amount of product, 3.5ml or .12oz.

Fusion Beauty Lip Fusion. BE Buxom. Sally Hansen Collagen Lip Treatment (Also works as a decent lip base/primer, but skip the plumping glosses, they BURN.) Too Faced Lip Injection. HC Plumping Serum (very sheer though, but comparable to the sheerer Buxom's.)

I've tried a lot of lip plumpers & depending on the ingredients used some tingle, some are cold, and yes some burn (I actually like the feeling LOL) but none of them plump my lips. Waste of money.

Luscious Lips by Cynthia Rowland. I guarantee once you use it, it will look like you just out of a lip augmentation chair. I have naturally full lips, but when I tried that, my lips were huge.

Gosh, $60! I wish there was a way I could sample it before buying it = I see she was featured on Rachael Ray!

Originally Posted by Sarah Afshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Luscious Lips by Cynthia Rowland. I guarantee once you use it, it will look like you just out of a lip augmentation chair. I have naturally full lips, but when I tried that, my lips were huge.

Oh my goodness. I know I replied already, but just watched the video of The Doctors & Rachael  ( I believe anything they say, huge fan! lol ) I want to thank you soo much for showing me this, I believe it works, it's like a pumper! haha Cool, did it last longer than 2hrs for you? Thanks sooo much for sharing 
icon_cheers.gif

I really like Duwop's Lip Venom...  but I have also made my own using Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation and doctered it up with capsasian and clove oil.....  Burns like hell...  But works.

I too love Duwop's lip venom... also I have seen some excellent recipes online for making your own, you may want to search "Homemade Lip Plump" to find them. Also somewhere I have notes on all the ingredients that would help to make your own... but my main computer is currently down. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck, and I hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back