Sign in to follow this  
xNadia

Best Lip Plumper?

Originally Posted by xNadia View Post

Lucky ms. Jolie-like Lips :) It's always like that..I was picked on, too. I can relate. Wow thanks so much for this I will try it. Where can I buy peppermint extract? At a Health Store I'm assuming? I'll call up and ask if they have it so I can experiment! :)

Actually, most grocery stores have it, right in the baked goods section!!  :-)

I have to agree about the peppermint extract. Also, it's great for headaches! I get them all the time in allergy season. Rub some pure extract straight on your temples and massage. Does wonders. :)

Originally Posted by xNadia View Post

Oh my goodness. I know I replied already, but just watched the video of The Doctors & Rachael  ( I believe anything they say, huge fan! lol ) I want to thank you soo much for showing me this, I believe it works, it's like a pumper! haha Cool, did it last longer than 2hrs for you? Thanks sooo much for sharing icon_cheers.gif

It definitely works. I have naturally full lips, but when I used that, I looked like a bratz doll. I tried the product several years ago. I don't use it, but still have the pump. It comes with vitamin e cream, that is actually amazing. I actually used that up and have none anymore, but would love to buy some. It's incredibly hydrating.

I've tried Buxom and Smashbox, I actually don't see a difference since my lips are already "plump". My eldest daughter on the other hand likes Buxom (she inherited her father's thin lips) but dislikes Smashbox because of the "burn" sensation but Buxom doesn't give her the "burn".

Soap and Glory Sexy mother pucker!!!

Personal Favheart.gif

love the tingly feeling hehe

Try it& tell me if you like:]

-Kassie<3

Juvaderm? lol! I've never had any success with lip plumpers...just seems like stuff that goes on the lips that irritates the heck out of the skin causing temporary inflamation...

I LOVE the BUXOMS!!! And also the TF Lip Injection. I tried the cheap wet n wild one, and I actually had to go to the ER and get a shot, I had an allergic reaction and it actually made the one side of my mouth swell up so bad, my Mom seen me and said that I looked like the Nutty Professor as a woman version, lmao!!

PLEASE tell Me what the hearts are for under the name/profile pic for each person!! Thank you, Melissa

The only "lip plumper" that i have purchased is the Smashbox O-plump and i read some good reviews online but when i actually tried it on there was only a little tingle and that was it or maybe  i just didnt notice the plumpness..it does leave a nice hint of pink on lips which is pretty cool since it goes on clear..

But i think im not ever going to get it againicon_sad.gif

I bought this really cool lip plumper from the Lip Plumping Shop recently. It didnt just come with a plumping gloss but it also came with a lip plumping device/lip pump. I was really curious when I first came across this product because I had never heard of a lip pump and after seeing the video on youtube I decided I would buy it. You use the pump for like a couple of minutes and it creates suction and your lips look a lot BIGGER afterwards. I was so suprised that it worked! I have never been happy with any lip plumpers out there, I have tried so many and this one is by far the best! Its amazing that no one seems to know about it?! I honestly wouldnt recommend using any other lip plumpers.

i had the same question about the hearts, lol. somone had replied to me that you got hearts  buy the number of pots you have posted. i think your first heart will turn red at like 50 posts.

The best I have found so far is City Lips Advanced Formula.

(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)

I have a naturally full mouth but love lip plumpers because they get rid of the wrinkles on my lips. I love the look of modelesque smooth lips.

I have tried a lot of lip plumpers. Mostly picking them up at the drugstore or buying whatever they have on sale at TJ Maxx. I never would have paid more than $15 for a lip plumper.

Then, I was going out with some friends one night and when we were getting ready I asked one of them if I could borrow her lip gloss because the color was really pretty. She let me borrow her City Lips, (it was a colored one, but I don't remember the shade.) I hadn't realized it was a lip plumper at first, because normally the lip plumpers I try irritate my lips when I put them on. they also leave a red ring around my lips and this one didn't do anything like that.

What the lip plumper DID do was completely smooth the wrinkles from my lips and make them look fuller and poutier. I felt so gorgeous that night! I also noticed that when the City Lips wore off, my lips remained soft. Normally when my gloss or plumper wears off it leaves my lips drier than even.

After that experience, I bought the clear gloss for everyday wear, and I love it. My lips are even starting to remain wrinkle free for some time after the product wears off. The only drawback is that it can be difficult to get all of the product out of the tube.

I keep a City Lips Lip Plumper in my purse, my gym bag and in the bathroom.  I don't like to be without it now!!

I love Soap and Glory's Sexy Motherpucker as well. I bought it for the name on the packaging. I was disappointed that despite the colour showing up in the tube, it came out clear. But within minutes, I looked bee-stung enough. And the plumping lasts for quite a while.

I am 27 and have tried Maxolip, Lip Fusion, along with a lot of other lip plumpers.

The best I have found so far is City Lips Advanced Formula.

I have a naturally full mouth but love lip plumpers because they get rid of the wrinkles on my lips. I love the look of modelesque smooth lips.

I have tried a lot of lip plumpers. Mostly picking them up at the drugstore or buying whatever they have on sale at TJ Maxx. I never would have paid more than $15 for a lip plumper.

Then, I was going out with some friends one night and when we were getting ready I asked one of them if I could borrow her lip gloss because the color was really pretty. She let me borrow her City Lips, (it was a colored one, but I don't remember the shade.) I hadn't realized it was a lip plumper at first, because normally the lip plumpers I try irritate my lips when I put them on. they also leave a red ring around my lips and this one didn't do anything like that.

What the lip plumper DID do was completely smooth the wrinkles from my lips and make them look fuller and poutier. I felt so gorgeous that night! I also noticed that when the City Lips wore off, my lips remained soft. Normally when my gloss or plumper wears off it leaves my lips drier than even.

After that experience, I bought the clear gloss for everyday wear, and I love it. My lips are even starting to remain wrinkle free for some time after the product wears off. The only drawback is that it can be difficult to get all of the product out of the tube.

I keep the mini City Lips Lip Plumpers in my purse, gym bag and night stand.  Good stuff.

Hey,

Natural lip plumper product is the best solution. It does not produce any negative side effects. It helps to make puffy as well as beautiful lips.

Many lips plumper are present in market. It depends on you how you choose lip plumper. You know well about your lips and your need. We can only recommend you. View reviews and choose the best lip plumper for you.

I have tried many. A few that work are Buxom, City Lips, and my personal favourite- Lip Fusion. The effect wilth all of them is temporary of course.

I use them sparingly for special occasions because the "plumping" action and tingling feeling are actually  skin being irritated.

A tingling feeling is never good, it means your skin is being irritated. and damaged. 

I apologize for bump...just my experience

Here is something you can do that will achieve your goal:

Get one of those fat pale pink pencils, slightly shimmery.

Now draw a line around the outside of your lips. If your skin is very pale, you probably don't even need to blend it.

Apply the lip color of your choice, then - 

Take a lip gloss or color that is several shades lighter than your lip color, and bop the very center of each lip lightly with it, blend the edges just a smoosh. What you are doing is making a highlight, be careful not to mess up your lip line, keep it right in the vertical and horizontal center of each lip.

Doing these things will catch the light, and make it look like there is more lip there than there really is.

I like Lip Venom https://your-style-guide.com/best-lip-gloss-for-plumping/ but I don't really need it so I don't see much difference. Like everyone above I heard LipFusion is great though, but also a bit pricier!