Dupe of Urban Decay Naked Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read about this....very similiar I must say.  Only problem I have with this is the migration of powder into the lip stuff.  That freaks me out.

Yes, but it looks like it's another drawer so maybe if you keep it closed while using the powders you won't have this problem?

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG Magosienne!  This is great!!!!!  Wow!
Yes, i'm sure there are a lot of ladies who own a few of these eyeshadows, it shows them they don't have to cough up the money for that palette. Although i emit a doubt about Carbon as a substitute, the black shadow in the Naked palette has a definite proportion of blue shimmers, enough to be noticed in the pan and make a slight difference on your eyes.

Wet 'n' Wild's new summer trio (coming out in a few weeks) looks like it may be a substitute for at least three of UD's Naked.

To buy all those MAC dupes here in Australia it would cost $384AU ($32 per eyeshadow) so in our case it would be cheaper to just buy the UD Naked Palette from ebay or an online shop.

I'm positive that Inglot have dupes (I noticed a few when playing at the store) but I'm sorry I don't know which is which. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the look of that NYX palette!

Yay, that's so awesome! They have really improved their products over the past couple years! I will have go out and buy this trio! I love shimmery neutrals. They are so pretty!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wet 'n' Wild's new summer trio (coming out in a few weeks) looks like it may be a substitute for at least three of UD's Naked.

I'm excited for this product. I have been saving up for the Naked Palette but I feel so relieved that I don't have to spend so much money on it now.I am going to order this soon and I will review it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Silly question possibly,,, I am new to the site... but how do you buy the shadows like that (instead of Regular $14/per shadow) like at the store in a regular size???

Originally Posted by smcain_2006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do you know where they sell them with an empty palette to put them in?

If you're talking about the MAC you can buy those MAC singles at either the website  http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl or a MAC store/counter, and yes they have empty palettes a 15 and 4 and a 6 slot for blush.  As for the UD you can go to their website or sephora, ulta etc etc

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hear ELF neutral Beauty Book is a dupe for the naked palette

how many shadows are in the elf beauty book? as many as the ud naked palette? i have the ud naked palette and glad that i got one when i did. i got lucky enough to get two of them and i gave the second to my mom. from the looks of the nyx palette, should be really good and close. but don't think i need both! i'm on a no-buy anyway.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MakeupofDesire /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how many shadows are in the elf beauty book? as many as the ud naked palette? i have the ud naked palette and glad that i got one when i did. i got lucky enough to get two of them and i gave the second to my mom. from the looks of the nyx palette, should be really good and close. but don't think i need both! i'm on a no-buy anyway.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
there are 12 shadows, here's a pic of it I found side by side

I think the urban decay naked palette is great!!!! the stila glamour palette in the neutral colors is also a great alternatve.

Wow!  The last row of the elf palette looks identical with the last four colours on the Naked.  Wow!

Latest posts

Back