Anybody going to watch the Royal Wedding ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here in the UK the media is in meltdown over the Wedding. People have been camping outside Westminster Abbey for days. Every morning news program has at least one correspondent out side the Abbey or Buckingham Palace, even though there is nothing going on.

I am going to have a quick look at her dress, hairdo and make up and then run for the hills.

Any of you guys going to be looking?

...Proud member of the National Sarcasm Society....

Ummm hummm.
laughing.gif

Lmao!!  That will begin 3am my time and 6am is the actually ceremony...I doubt I'd be up that hour just to check this out...I will definitely pay attention to it while getting ready for work.

I t'll be on at 4am here too... To be honest I could care less that they are getting married it's finally summer time here and I'm in outdoors mode, shoved all the movies away till the next rainy night!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Funny thing is, France may be a republic but we have an interest in the english crown and royal family. I watched most of it, i left the tv as a background while i was doing other stuff and peeked every once in a while.

I think Kate looked beautiful, and i really like her dress.

For some reason I woke up at 5:30 am - just in time to see the festivities.

Kate looked beautiful - loved her dress!!!

I had a feeling that McQueen would have something to do with it, god rest his soul.

Loved all the hats - maybe we can start that trend over here.

Fine.....  I watched on CNN....  not live and still have a couple big questions....  Is gravity different in London?  aka how did Victoria Beckham keep her hat glued to her forehead?     And yeah the wedding dress was awesome but what was she wearing underneath?  Royal Lingerie?  lol

You mean that woman standing next to David Beh..beh..kham?! *swooon* LOL!

LOL! I thought the same thing - it HAD to be glued!

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how did Victoria Beckham keep her hat glued to her forehead?    

I DVR'd it, so I'll catch it later. But I did read some stuff about it and watch a bit of The Talk when they discussed it.

I didn't watch, though I caught some clips on Youtube. Kate looked beautiful, and I loved her dress.

Back