Kate's reception dress...better than the wedding dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I love this look much better, but it fits the scene. And her wedding dress fits the scene, imo. I love the sparkle at her waist and the cute cardigan!

What do you think?

Honestly I like both. It's not my personal style, and I wouldn't wear it. But her style is classic and simple. I think she looks super elegant in all of the dresses she wears.

kate's wedding gown was beautiful and her reception gown was also nice

i wouldn't be able to wear all that lace though on any wedding gown. my skin is to sensitive to lace.

but the style suited kate to a tee

Kate looked great in either dress. Pippa looked fabulous in her choices as well.

You can't go wrong with a classic dress, but she wears it really well, she's elegant and classy. I also liked very much her wedding dress, both fit perfectly the moment they were designed for.

I think this dress is adorable, and I love the fuzzy angora sweater, but I thought the actual ceremony dress was stunning.

Definitely prefer it to this one, although let's face it, both are just gorgeous.

Wow!!!  Both dresses fit her perfectly!  All her clothes fit her so sooooo well....geeze loueez!!!!

I love this dress and the whole look with the cardigan! She looks really classy. I also liked the wedding dress. 

Weird then ... because I didn't like any of her dresses. Not that I thought they were not pretty, no. They were pretty dresses. She herself is really pretty. But I felt it aged her so much. I love retro / vintage / victorian clothing and I think there are so many great shapes and styles out there, this was definitely not the best she could have worn. I prefer the reception dress for it's more playful. But I don't know, the fit is weird at her cleavage. Honestly, I'm not convinced. I for myself, still think Pippa had the best dress of all.

Chiming in with Pippa's dres being the best. I didn't like the wedding gown at all, it really put the years on her, I thought. I liked the reception dress, though.

Back