FOTD April 30, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Technically this was yesterdays, but I still have it on and it's April 30th.. so why not start a fresh thread?

Anyways, I missed you guys! Havent posted in quite awhile in this particular forum!

Eyes-

Petal Pusher palette by Wet n Wild... the right side of the palette crease labeled color in my crease

NYX - pink w gold shimmer on my lid

NYX- deep purplish color on the outer corner

NYX- Loose powder pigment pink color in my inner corner

NYC- whiteish bone color under my brow

MAC- rice paper under my brow (on top of the NYC)

ELF- Purple cream eyeliner on my top lid and bottom lid water line and under eye, also with a dash of NYX deep purplish under the bottom lid

Then two different browns on my eyebrows, a dark brown and a taupe brown pencil, then a brown shadow

Oh and Falsies MAscara

Face - Bare minerals foundation

Bare minerals light pink blush

Bare minerals pure radiance shimmer on my cheek bones

Bare minerals faux tan on my face for warmth

then a light dusting of JANE bronzer all over face

Loose powder to set makeup and finish it off

Then hairspray, lol. 

Lips-

NYX burgundy ish lip liner

MAC Viva Glam 2 lipstick

MAC pinkish shimmer sparkle lip gloss

Sorry I don't have the specific names because I'm too lazy and I'm not near my makeup, but if youre really that dying to know, I can find them out for you

This was for prom last night, but i'm sooo not wearing makeup today, my skin is beat. I don't have a product list because i just kept pulling shadows from my collection, but i know for sure that i started with

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110

Milani's Purrr-fect Purple

Cover Gilr's Purple Pop

Some Sugarpill Poison Plum

Ummm....Hard candy Sinful Powder Keg

And a light purple Revlon shadow i don't know the name of right now

As always there are more pictures of this on my blog. Along with a terrifying picture of me with out freckles  >.>  http://kattatonic.blogspot.com/2011/04/primped-for-prom.html

@Kelly, so nice to see you again! Loving these shades of pink on you. @Katt, I looked at your pics on your blog, you looked amazing!

@changesfaces- gorgeous!! your lips are perfect and i love the eye makeup

@katt- i love your final prom look! it looked perfect with your dress! i'm glad you had fun!

here's mine for today:

(soft focus effect i was playing around on Picnik...but yall get the idea lol)

Face: Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer

Eyes: Ardel Lashes (ends) ELF Butternut Palette, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Avon Liquiglide Glimmersticks

Lips: Mark Lots of Lacquer Rush

*my eye makeup isn't perfect i was just playing around*

@ChangingFaces I really like your eye look and your lip color, but I would overdraw your lips a little less.

@Kattatonic I don't really like it when the eyeshadow is the same color as the dress, but your dress was beautiful and you looked very pretty in the photos

@tismama I really like your eyeliner!

Very beautiful ladies.  Love it Tismama.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  @changingfaces I love your blending and brows.  @kattatonic pretty colours and like your dimante artwork :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ChangingFaces - Love the blending with the eyeshadow!! @Kattatonic - The jewels are a great touch, love the bright eyes @Tismama - I think I need to try those glimmersticks because of you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Here is my picture from yesterday. Pretty basic. I was out on my streetbike for about 2 hours before this... I'm pretty pumped all my primers and powders help set my makeup and make it last!! yay :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I'm on the right (pink hurr lol)   Bare Minerals Face Primer Bare Minerals Concealer/Foundation Benefit Erase Paste Urban Decay Primer Potion Urban Decay Naked Palette L'Oreal HIP Pigment L'Oreal Gel Liner Lacome Hypontise Mascara MAC Shell Highlighter Chapstick ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL    

ChangingFaces - You have amazing eyebrows.  I'm super jealous!  lol

Katt - Going to your blog right now to see more pics!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tis - Your skin looks flawless!  And I'm loving those half-lashes!  I need to try some!

Amy - Both you girls have lovely look!  And I love your "hurr!"  lol  Matches your shirt!  :p

And to the rest of you who commented on my look!

Thank you so much! I've gotten an outrageous amount of comments on my blog from this and i myself did not expect this much positive feed back at all!

I always love hearing from all of you! <3

@malemakeuplover- thank you!! 

@llehsal- thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@amy- thanks! they are awesome..the best liner i've tried so far.

i love you eyes! you're so pretty!

@barbie- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they are so much easier than the full ones to apply.

OMG !

ChangingFaces !!

This look is Absolutely Gorgeousss!

Thanks for putting all you used!

Its like a , neutral look that I can wear anywhere!

Hello All!

This is not a place to speak negatively about someones makeup or features.  This is about sharing what you've done with your makeup and just showing others.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's all about positive reinforcement. 

I've deleted the offending comments and I hope in the future we can all just live and let live! 

You are all gorgeous!
flowers.gif

Thank you Barbie! Very well said. Ladies, let's remember that we are here to be kind and supportive of each other and that constructive criticism should only be given if it is asked for. Like our mothers taught us, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Let's move on from this and keep in mind that this site is here to share our passion for makeup and such and is the spirit of fun and sisterhood.

Originally Posted by LovesPoison /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG !

ChangingFaces !!

This look is Absolutely Gorgeousss!

Thanks for putting all you used!

Its like a , neutral look that I can wear anywhere!

Haha, thanks but if you can actually re-create the look, I'd love to see that because I listed the products so crappy and I used a lot of products, haha.. probably too many products

Thank you! Gebuz.

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello All!

This is not a place to speak negatively about someones makeup or features.  This is about sharing what you've done with your makeup and just showing others.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  It's all about positive reinforcement. 

I've deleted the offending comments and I hope in the future we can all just live and let live! 

You are all gorgeous!
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back