Contest - Giveaway: Win 120 Shadow Palette, 32 Lip Glosses, 10 Brush kit, and 2 others from BHCosmetics (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contest - Giveaway: Win 120 Shadow Palette, 32 Lip Gloss, 10 Brush kit, BH Carekit and Lipliner from BHCosmetics (value $92)   MakeupTalk and BHCosmetics have teamed up to run two week long contest. Let get our posts up!!!  Top Forum Posters and FOTD'er get ready! 10 day contest only!

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*******************************************[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**********    How do I enter?     ***********[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Forum Replies AND/OR Face of the Day Entries[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]***********      Read Below       *********[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]********************************************[/COLOR]

ONE lucky winner will receive these 6 wonderful product sets from BHCosmetics.com

Brushset Video:

LIp Palette Video:

Contest Details:
  • 10 day contest. May 1, 2011 - May 10, 2011.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*******************************************[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**********    How do I enter?     ***********[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Forum Replies AND/OR Face of the Day Entries[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]***********      Read Below       *********[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]********************************************[/COLOR]

• Mandatory Entries: Members must participate on the forums with LEGITIMATE Forum Threads/Posts [SIZE= 12px](excluding posts the Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games)[/SIZE] during the contest period.  We will be randomly choosing a winner out of the top 10 posters during this contest.
    Minimum 5 words in each post, words have to make sense and relevant to the subject.
  • [SIZE= 12px]What do we view as a Legitimate post? A legitimate post would be considered any posts that adds value to the thread. You must engage in the conversation of each thread you post in. Posts cannot just method to increase your post count.  No one word answers. Please just try to join in the conversations.[/SIZE] Example of Posts that are NOT legitimate: Thanks, hi , yes, no, 1, or 2. YOU GET THE PICTURE.  Engage in beauty, Face of the Day, Skin care, makeup, cosmetics discussions. Posts CANNOT come from Fun Zone - Jokes/Forum Games
[*] Bonus Entries - Face of the Day entries Each FOTD entry is good for an additional 5 "posts" towards being in the top 10.  In order to be eligible for a bonus entry, A legitamate FOTD would be posting an image of yourself and listing what make-up products you used.  You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum. Each FOTD is good for 5 extra posts (for a total of 50 possible bonus posts, if done everyday for 10 days) towards your post count for the purposes of this contest.  [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bonus entries are optional and not required to win.[/COLOR]

[*]Only One FOTD/day

[*] Top Post Count Incentive: The poster with the highest number of posts will be entered into the random.org drawing TWICE to double their chances of winning!!!

[*] 1 Bonus entry by replying to @BHCosmetics on twitter

Make sure you follow the laws of your state and country. Rules subject to change without notice. You are responsible for what you use so please be aware and knowledgeable of what works and what doesn’t work for you. Open to everyone. Past winners*, Current Staff and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!
Contest is open to everyone, members, staff, all.  If you win and you are in another country and wins, will take 15-22 days to get the package and we can't always guarantee what customs might do.
This contest will run from May 1st - May 10th, 2011.  All times are Pacific Standard Time.   So yes, the contest has already started! What are you waiting for? GET POSTING NOW!  

I honestly don't know if I should be putting FOTD on this post :/

Face.

-Maybelline FIT in 115

-Rimmel Stay Matte in 004 Sandstorm

Eyes.

-Coastal Scents Original palette last row- first shadow (light grey)

-E.L.F. Studio eye shadow in Coffee Bean

-E.L.F. Eyeliner in black

-E.L.F Mascara in black glitter

Lips.

-E.L.F Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Candlelight.

Brushes.

-E.L.F. Studio stippling brush

-E.L.F Studio complexion brush

-E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow brush

-E.L.F. Professionals crease brush.

"You're allowed 1 FOTD/day and they are to be posted in the FOTD forum."
No. Actually. If you can repost it there..  Only give us the LINK to your FOTD here.

Originally Posted by Ashxlovex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I honestly don't know if I should be putting FOTD on this post :/

Face.

-Maybelline FIT in 115

-Rimmel Stay Matte in 004 Sandstorm

Eyes.

-Coastal Scents Original palette last row- first shadow (light grey)

-E.L.F. Studio eye shadow in Coffee Bean

-E.L.F. Eyeliner in black

-E.L.F Mascara in black glitter

Lips.

-E.L.F Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Candlelight.

Brushes.

-E.L.F. Studio stippling brush

-E.L.F Studio complexion brush

-E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow brush

-E.L.F. Professionals crease brush.

Ok, posting links in here maybe too confusing.  We will have Jeanine total up the FOTD links for me and post them in here when complete. So there is NO NEED to post your FOTDS or the links in here. 

OOOHHHHH, hope I win!! I have been trying to save up to get a big collection of BH. My daughter is a competitive dancer and these would come in so handy and be very easy to pack with minimal space needed. can't wait!!!

merged back-to-back post: Also, My daughter has been developing alergies to the makeup we currently use, hopefully this will not happen with BH

merged back-to-back post: I have been telling all the other dance moms about this product ever since I found out about it!

merged back-to-back post: We really love the cool pallettes and the lip pallette. And those brushes look fabulous.

merged back-to-back post: we have watched every tutorial on the website and cannot wait to try them all out!!!!!

merged back-to-back post: I wish they would come out with a foundation pallette!

merged back-to-back post: This is my first time to try one of these contests!!

merged back-to-back post: I am trying to connect with FB but its not working :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

merged back-to-back post: has anyone used the contour pallette?

This looks awesome!  What a great give away! Hopefully I can win and get to play and use all these great items! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Marcie Portillo

Oh my gosh i have wanted the 120 palette forever now!!!!! and everything else would be so amazing to add to my makeup kit!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

This is one of the biggest giveaways I've seen that I'm actually interested in! So excited for this.

Post REPLIES on the forums.  All you have to do is engage the MakeupTalk Community with normal conversation and be in the TOP 10 posters for the 10 day time period.

As an added bonus to better your chances of winning, you can do Face of the Day Entries AND POST THEM IN OUR FACE OF THE DAY FORUM

Originally Posted by Leanne Gagnon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm seriously finding the whole thing confusing.  I would really like yo win but not sure I understand everything lol

so the more times we comment the better our chances? and do people actually have to reply to our posts or no?

Yes!  Comment, Ask questions, and Engage in conversations.  Becareful tho - we don't want you to spam.  Spamming will not be tolerated.  If you're not sure about what we consider spamming, check out this link:  Rules and Regs!  We would rather you edit your content and be true to your replies!

Originally Posted by Maria Galindo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so the more times we comment the better our chances? and do people actually have to reply to our posts or no?

I have had my eye on BH for quite sometime. The products are amazing! I really adore BH. The only thing that has kept me from buying a set of my own is the fact that I am a college student and money doesn't grow on trees! LOL. I really hope that I win, good luck to all that have the same hopes as I!

Pick me!! I'm a cosmetologist with a love for makeup and eye shadow and lipstick!!!!!! I love really sparkly and bright colors, Blues,purples,reds,pinks!!!! I know how to work them all out! <3

The brushes are amazing! They have such a large variety all in one place. I've had to go to different places and pay between 7 and 15 dollars for a single brush just to build up my collection! With BH Cosmetics its all in one place for a GREAT low price. Its simple amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back