Congrats to the US Military for taking out Bin Laden

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure that The Donald will find some way to dispute the fact that Obama gave the order to have Bin Laden taken out.

Oh Yeah....  But doing it on the same weekend as the royal wedding.....  just because he didn't get invited....  Way too obvious Mr President!!   Not sending a gift would have sufficed!

^^^ I was Actually LIke   "Now This IS NEws to Be watched , Not the Dang Wedding"  lol

I kind of liked this. 

Carolyn you are right Donald Trump won't believe that he is dead until he sees the Death Certificate.

Just throwing this out there, Osama bin Laden has been on the FBI's Most Wanted List for years. Obama did not give the order to "kill him". An intelligence agency sent out Navy Seals to follow a courier, which led the Seals straight to Osama. Two shots through the head by the Navy Seals, not Obama. Saying that Obama killed him is like saying that I killed Hitler. Neither of us had anything to do with it. Furthermore, I don't think enough credit is being given to these brave soldiers risking their lives for our protection.

Bowbandit of course Obama did not kill Bin Laden himself.  That part is obvious.   The graphic which I did not create was intended as a humorous poke at all that crap over the birth certificate.   

But you must be made aware that as President Barack Obama is the Commander in Chief of all the US Armed Forces.  He was involved with  the operation to apprehend Osama bin Laden as Commander in Chief as the event happened.    On CNN they showed a video where Obama, Sec of State Hillary Clinton and a room full of people had a full audio hookup of the events as they transpired.  If for instance he had wanted to call off the operation it would never have occurred.  He did give the order to kill Bin Laden.

You are right about that, I just meant that he didnt shoot the gun lol. Seems like he's getting all the glory instead of those who rightfully earned it.

The birth certificate thing is absolutely ridiculous. It's a waste of time to bug him about it. At the same time though, he could have easily supplied it 3 years ago and been done with it.

I just heard ( on TMZ) that the US Government will release one picture of Bin Laden, after he was shot.

http://www.tmz.com/

But 10 bucks says that the US government never dumped his body out to sea - that was an unclaimed cadaver.

President Barack Obama has decided to release at least one photo of Osama bin Laden's corpse ... this according to The Drudge Report.

A senior U.S. official tells CNN ... there are 3 sets of photos that were taken from the day OBL was killed: 1) Photos of OBL's body taken at a hangar moments after the raid. 2) Photos of the burial at sea. 3) Photos of the raid itself.

The official explains ... the photo that most clearly shows OBL's face is also the most graphic -- due to the massive head wound across his face. Officials do not believe it is suitable to run in the media, however it's the photo that most clearly identifies the son of a witch.

Back