... Is this Genuine? Tiffany Necklace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm thinking of bidding on this necklace, and I think it's genuine, but I thought I'd get some secondary opinions...

Aren't the nails awesome!?

%24%28KGrHqN,%21i0E2LTz+FBBBNu%28+5Cdw%21~~0_12.JPG

This is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290560442491

thanks in advance!

It looks ok but in the picture with her nail, it's weird that the top part of the key looks a different shade. The rest of the key looks like it's rose gold although the color is faint. Usually rose gold looks rosier. Now it could be just the lighting but it looks like it's yellow gold not rose gold. Also the lighting is really bad in the other pictures and the pictures seem to be a bit blurry. The picture you put up looks like the packaging is really worn. It could be just me but I don't get a good feeling of it.  With jewelry, it's so hard to know the real ones from the fakes because they can make the fake ones looks so real. It's a tough call. The only way you can be certain it's real is by buying from Tiffany directly. Actually the more I look at the pictures, I'm thinking it's not real. It doesn't look like Tiffany quality. The key looks too brushed with the finish.

I was thinking that too. Thanks ladies - I don't think I'll buy from her.

It's so frustrating, they sell that same necklace for $700 here! and it's only $500 in the US!

Back