Makeup from Prom 2011 Clients- Let me know what you think!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They are pretty jumbled up, but you get the idea. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had a lot of fun. This was my last prom before I graduate. Let me know what you think! I took advice from the last post I did like this prom last year's prom. I hope you guys think it paid off. I think I did loads better actually.

Thanks so much for taking the time to view & hopefully comment!

they all look absolutely stunning! the first one is my favourite, the blending looks realllly good! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That green and dark silver is my absolute fave, I think its the third one the girl in the white and she looks so tickled lol!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Girl, you have some great skills.  Keep working at it and you'll just keep getting better and better.

I love the top look with the silver eyes. Reminds me of a tutorial I saw on Youtube back in December expect the woman used icy blues. Wish we could have seen the girls in their dresses. I love prom pictures.

Very Nice looks like it took a lot of work! It's great you had the opportunity to use color and shimmer!  What type of liner did you use on the bottom part of the eye? Did it hold up?

Gorgeous. I love the first images of the light blonde with the light blueish silverish eyes. Plan on trying that one out on myself when I get my new palette. Amazing work.

Back