QOTD May 7, 2011: What Is Your Current Quest?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm certain many of you are looking for the perfect 'something'.  I'm currently looking for the most comfortable bra!  Before that, I was looking for the perfect swimming shorts.  

What perfect 'anything' are you currently looking for?

Other than looking for the perfect job haha, I've been on the search for the perfect moisturizer for quite some time.

I've been on a search for a certain type of shirt since christmas.  I don't know what they're called so it's really hard to find them. 

Well, like I said with my into thread, I am into cosplay, and have been getting more into it. I suppose you can say, my voice thing, I am trying to get it fit for the characters I try to portray. I been trying to work it out lately for that. If I am something/one with a deeper voice, I would like to try to get that right if possible. Same with a higher voice, and all that hullabaloo, haha. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

finding the perfect pencil eye liner that doesn't go in my crease!

looking for the perfect bikini, for the past years actually. I think I`m gonna have to order some from Victoria´s secret, but I hate buying things like these online without trying them on before!

Right now the perfect backpack, mine is sadly too small, but it gets complicated as i want one i can keep with me in the plane instead of checking it, and each company has specific sizes you have to respect.

I LOVE cosplay!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by Yukiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, like I said with my into thread, I am into cosplay, and have been getting more into it. I suppose you can say, my voice thing, I am trying to get it fit for the characters I try to portray. I been trying to work it out lately for that. If I am something/one with a deeper voice, I would like to try to get that right if possible. Same with a higher voice, and all that hullabaloo, haha. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the perfect car.... a convertable M3 BMW, white, tan or black interior - less than 50,000 miles - perfect condition, 6 speed tranni. 19" rims, brembro brakes - and really really cheap - like free or something. Its all I can afford right now. LOL!

So, if you come across this car - let me know.  I have $0.00 to offer - but at least I know this car exists - somewhere.

Actually I just found the perfect hockey stick last week......  old school, wooden, made in Canada, and only $28...   Doesn't help my slap shot any but I look damn good out there with it in my hands....   lol

Back