Hello.....again!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well hey there!

My name is Alex and I used to be a decent contributer (was a mod at one point even!) on this lovely site until "life" got the best of me and I had to give it up (sad face).

So here I am, attempting to get back into it, at least a little bit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope to get to know some new folks and maybe reconnect with old virtual friends!

A little bit about me - I am a very blessed mother of one 5 year old boy who I adore! I live in a fun, small city in west Texas and although many Texas areas are getting hit hard with storms, I haven't seen rain in so long that I think it's a myth! I love make-up, but I don't normally have time to go full-on in the mornings, but I usually have a nice face when I go to events. I participate in theatre, so sometimes I get to be really creative! I am ALWAYS looking to try new things in skin care or beauty in general. I believe I have slight commitment phobia when it comes to that (once I get back into thing, you will probably see a big sale!).

That's all for now! Have a great day!

Welcome back!  Nice to see you back. Look at her post count 4,490!

Originally Posted by PerfectMistake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well hey there!

My name is Alex and I used to be a decent contributer (was a mod at one point even!) on this lovely site until "life" got the best of me and I had to give it up (sad face).

So here I am, attempting to get back into it, at least a little bit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Hope to get to know some new folks and maybe reconnect with old virtual friends!

A little bit about me - I am a very blessed mother of one 5 year old boy who I adore! I live in a fun, small city in west Texas and although many Texas areas are getting hit hard with storms, I haven't seen rain in so long that I think it's a myth! I love make-up, but I don't normally have time to go full-on in the mornings, but I usually have a nice face when I go to events. I participate in theatre, so sometimes I get to be really creative! I am ALWAYS looking to try new things in skin care or beauty in general. I believe I have slight commitment phobia when it comes to that (once I get back into thing, you will probably see a big sale!).

That's all for now! Have a great day!

Welcome back to the MakeUpTalk family!

I'm kind of new here myself, only been around since the beginning of the year, and I certainly know what you mean by "life getting the best of you". I am a contributor to the blog forum but lately I've had SOOO much stuff going on.... I think I have to be reminded of what my name is now and then! Anyways, welcome back and can't wait to read more of your posts!

Have fun, learn lots, and enjoy!!!

Back