My 2 year old's idea of makeup! :-)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As promised.  Here are pictures of my 2 year old doing my "makeup" which in toddler terms means putting stickers all over my face.

She has a fascination with stickers, she sticks them everywhere.  They are her accessories, makeup, and bling. LOL!

The last pic is a little dark - but you can see her expression and she thinks really hard about where she's going to put the next sticker.

Awwwwww...this reminds me of my niece's work of art when she puts 'makeup' on my face...lol.

Awwww...Dream..she is so precious!!  When my youngest son was little he had a fascination with stickers and he would be covered in them from head to toe.  I miss the toddler days so much.

These are some good times!
wub.gif
 I am thoroughly enjoying her.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awwww...Dream..she is so precious!!  When my youngest son was little he had a fascination with stickers and he would be covered in them from head to toe.  I miss the toddler days so much.

Thats soooo sweet! She's soooo cute.  I miss those days when you can kiss their cheeks 100x without them telling to stop. My daughter used to pretend that stickers were tatoos 0_o

I had a friend whose daughter was fascinated with panty liners because they had a stick side like stickers so she'd talk all the backings off and stick them either to herself or other places :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww, Dream your daughter is so precious looking! What a great mommy you are allowing your little one to apply her style of makeup to you!

She's really a girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. She loves putting something else on face. I also have a baby girl which later would be turning 2 on June. Right now she's not playing make-up games..only cooking hehe. A child really gives us unexplainable happiness right?
heart.gif

how cute your kid is! and he did a great job. and it seems that you get on well with each other.

Back