Sally Hansen Crackle Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sally Hansen will be releasing a new collection this June consisting of 8 crackle polish shades. They will be $5.95 each.

How do you all feel about the crackle trend? I wasn't so into it at first because it would have been a process to get my hands on any of the available crackle polish. Now since it's drugstore bound, I may give it a shot!

I am sooooo looking forward to this brand!!!! I will most likely pick up EVERY single one!

Looking forward to it as well. Especially to try out the colors that are hard to get from the OPI and CG lines.

What?!?!?  More Crackle?  Gosh I'm waiting for someone to get it right!!

keule.gif
  Yup - there it is... crackle polish will be a the dollar store before you know it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'll stick with the OPI, though i do like the idea of a white crackle. Sally Hansen seems like too cheap of a company to get it right though... Guess we'll see!

I already have all the China Glaze ones and one of the OPI (I still need to order the remaining ones) and because I get mine at a pro discount (thanks mom!) I don't need to pay $5.99 (which is China Glaze's retail price).

Originally Posted by vixie13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am sooooo looking forward to this brand!!!! I will most likely pick up EVERY single one!
AGREE with vixie13!!!

Looks very cool ;D
heart.gif

Well I tried the OPI one and honestly, I was really disappointed!! To me it just looked like I had chipped polish on my nails, like when you chew on your nails and pieces of the polish come off, so I cant wait to try theirs!! Hopefully they will be better!!

I have ChinaGlaze's purple and grey. dont bother with the purple, it doesnt crack. greys good.

But I like the crackle trend just not on every manicure.

& I might try to SH ones, some of there nail polish is pretty good

Saw these at my local Walgreens and ShopKo yesterday. Did NOT like the colors in person like I do the OPI and China Glaze. The colors in the bottles seems a little flat to me. The price is higher than China Glaze but lower than OPI (retail).

$6.99 @ Walgreens.

$6.49 at ShopKo.

I saw these yesterday at CVS and they were 7.95.  Isn't that how much the OPI's are?  If I am remembering correctly Sally Hansen came out with this polish about 5 or so years ago.  I tried it then and wasn't too thrilled with the look.  That's why I have very little interest in any crackle polish.

I have the gold and silver one. I dont like them. They don't crack that well IMO. Maybe Im using too much or too little?

And I was a little mad they cost more than China Glaze

edit - heres a pic I took on my phone to show a friend.

Pinky is the gold, other two are the silver.

No offense but those look messy! Not at all like China Glaze or OPI. Sally Hansen failed with their crackles.

I remember Crackle when I was in jr high school.. I tried it and it never came out like the all nice like the pictures.  Maybe its just that I'm bad w/nails.. but I never really liked Crackle.

Latest posts

Back