Do you buy presents for your pets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For like Christmas and birthdays and so?  Well for Christmas my dog looks very curious when everyone opens their gifts, so as for her not to feel left out (I think she doesn't even care..lol), I wrap a doggie treat and have her open it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...Her birthday is May 28th and I bought this super cute collar with a new tag and stuff, so I think she'll get that then.  What about you?

I don't have any pets at the moment but when I do I always buy them presents for special occasions.  I even bought my hamsters stuff haha.

I don't have pets anymore, but I always used to look at things to buy for my pets during their special occasions. I suppose considering they can't work and earn money that anything i get them is a gift for them, but I like to look for things to get them that I wouldn't normally buy (new toy or outfit or something, teehee) for Christmas and special days like that too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Absolutely!!

anything from yummy treats to a new bed!

lol i treat my pets like apart of the family
heart.gif

My cat gets excited about paper grocery bags, milk bottle cap rings and hair ties more than anything I've ever bought her, so no gifts here.

yes!!!!!! i always buy my little budgie some edible treats. He's only small (in stature).... so i've been getting him millets (is that what those grass things are called?) he seem to like them over honey and seeds so far!

We always have!! But this year will be the last unless we start getting thank you cards in return!! lol

Yesss. Haha, I spoil my kitty rotten. Mostly gifts in the form of food though, now that she's older she's not really interested in toys anymore. =(

I do still have a few half-loved toy mice lying around the house though, she always puts them in her food bowl, it's so cute/hilarious.

heheheehehehe....this is super cute.

Originally Posted by AndreaRenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do still have a few half-loved toy mice lying around the house though, she always puts them in her food bowl, it's so cute/hilarious.

Yes, we do. New toys, other food than the usual croquettes from the vet, milk with no lactose (it's an adult cat that loves licking the bowls after us *eyeroll*), we wrap them because my cat loves jumping into the wrapping and play with the paper, tore it with claws and teeth, it's really fun to watch ! Right now we're looking for a small fountain with a filter to keep the water fresh, cats don't like drinking from something that looks dead on the surface, and apparently it works well.

My family does a Christmas stocking for the cats and one for the dogs. I used to do birthdays but since I'm off at college I try to bring my babies something every time I come home. This time I brought my girl a little collar and leash and she gets to go outside and play like the puppies. Who then try to eat her. But she fights back.. 

So yes. I do buy them presents. I don't wrap them.

And on Thanksgiving they get lots of yummies and catnip.

Back