FOTD May 12, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eyes:

Elf eyeshadow stick-purple/plum

Elf loose eyeshadow-magical maroon

Elf matte loose eyeshadow-muted mauve

Elf Berrylicous liquid eyeshadow (i dont really like it, u'll see it flaking off in the pic. I let it dry and put powder eyeshadow over it and it still flaked.)

Femme couture mineral eyeshadow-soft cloud

Rimmel Mascara-sexy curves-black

Face:

Hard Candy Just Face It all in one foundation

Elf complexion perfection powder

Hard Candy illuminating face lotion

Femme couture mineral effects blush-plum posh

Lips:

Chili Pepper lip gloss-pink

Very pretty Hezzie!  I love the way your shadows just fade into one another perfectly 
wink.gif

Pretty looks ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  @hezzie...never heard of Femme Couture.  How is it?  Is it the Illuminating Face Lotion that adds to the cheeks irridescent-ness?  Or that's just the blush?

Thanks everyone!

ooops-thanks Dream! I was waiting for someone else to make the thread but I don't have patience lol

Femme Couture is sold at Sally's Beauty Supply (I dont know if its sold anywhere else, its the only place I've ever seen it.) and I really like it. And yes its the illuminating lotion that gives my cheeks the iridescent look.

Oh no problem.  Also, anyone can make the FOTD thread - Jean is usually the first one to do so, but anyone who logs on and has a FOTD can create one for the day (all that we ask is the format stays the same).  Thanks for taking the initiative!

Originally Posted by Hezzie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks everyone!

ooops-thanks Dream! I was waiting for someone else to make the thread but I don't have patience lol

Femme Couture is sold at Sally's Beauty Supply (I dont know if its sold anywhere else, its the only place I've ever seen it.) and I really like it. And yes its the illuminating lotion that gives my cheeks the iridescent look.

Hey all! I'm super late today.  I really didn't think I was going to have time to get this posted.  My husband's sister had a heart attack this morning so we have been tied up all day checking on her.  She is going to be alright, had angioplasty and blockage removed and should recover well.  Pheww...I feel like I can breathe for the first time today.  God is good.

Eyes:

Wild and Crazy Eyeshadow single - 1/2 Moon

Urban Decay - Shakedown

Ulta - Flirty

Ulta - Mystical

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

ELF Cream Eyeliner - Midnight

NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - 937A Teal

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara - Very Black

Cheeks:

Urban Decay: Quickie

Lips:

Ulta Lip Stain - 12

Ulta Lipgloss - Cosmo

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey all! I'm super late today.  I really didn't think I was going to have time to get this posted.  My husband's sister had a heart attack this morning so we have been tied up all day checking on her.  She is going to be alright, had angioplasty and blockage removed and should recover well.  Pheww...I feel like I can breathe for the first time today.  God is good.
Oh Jeannie - I'm sorry to hear about your sister in law.  I'm glad she's recovering and well. 

So, you had to deal with all of that this morning and you were able to get your flawless makeup on, give us a beautiful smile, AND post a FOTD??  Girl, you are something else.  I'd be in bed sleeping right now!  God is good and you my dear a good woman.

Love the makeup Hezzie!

heart.gif

How do you like the Hard Candy foundation??

i love the eye shadows but wasnt sure about the foundation

-Kassie<3

Eyeshadow looks amazing!

The color is to die for
heart.gif

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eyes:

Wild and Crazy Eyeshadow single - 1/2 Moon

Urban Decay - Shakedown

Ulta - Flirty

Ulta - Mystical

WNW Megalast Eyeliner - Blackest Black

ELF Cream Eyeliner - Midnight

NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil - 937A Teal

Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara - Very Black

Cheeks:

Urban Decay: Quickie

Lips:

Ulta Lip Stain - 12

Ulta Lipgloss - Cosmo

gorgeous ladies!   btw Jean, thanks to you I just picked up my first WnW trios....can't wait to try them out. 

Thank you Dream, the smile came easy, I had just found out Sis was gonna be OK.  If you look close you can see my eyes are a bit watery, tears of joy and relief.  I was stuck at the office so I figured I just as well get my FOTD done.  It's amazing I was able to get a pic without the phone stuck to my ear!!!

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh Jeannie - I'm sorry to hear about your sister in law.  I'm glad she's recovering and well. 

So, you had to deal with all of that this morning and you were able to get your flawless makeup on, give us a beautiful smile, AND post a FOTD??  Girl, you are something else.  I'd be in bed sleeping right now!  God is good and you my dear a good woman.

Eyes:

Base - Homemade primer

Lid - Milani in Lily White

Crease - Elf Punk Funk

Outer V - Elf Drama

Top Eyeliner - Almay Amazing I-Liner Precise Black

Lashes - Maybelline Waterproof Lash Stiletto in Very Black

Face:

Concealer - Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Medium Golden

Foundation - Maybelline Mineral Wear in Creamy Natural

Contours - ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze

Blush - Maybelline Mineral Wear in True Peach

Primer - Palladio

Eyebrows - Sally Hanson Professional Brow Kit

Sorry I'm all shiny lol I did my makeup 7 hours ago and have been outside almost all day

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eyes:

Base - Homemade primer

Lid - Milani in Lily White

Crease - Elf Punk Funk

Outer V - Elf Drama

Top Eyeliner - Almay Amazing I-Liner Precise Black

Lashes - Maybelline Waterproof Lash Stiletto in Very Black

Face:

Concealer - Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Medium Golden

Foundation - Maybelline Mineral Wear in Creamy Natural

Contours - ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze

Blush - Maybelline Mineral Wear in True Peach

Primer - Palladio

Eyebrows - Sally Hanson Professional Brow Kit

Sorry I'm all shiny lol I did my makeup 7 hours ago and have been outside almost all day

So pretty e/s colours. After 7 hours you still look fresh and pretty.

Originally Posted by kikikinzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very nice looks from everyone today!!!!!

@ Jean - I'm glad your SIL is ok 
cheer2.gif
o wow I totally missed that.  glad to hear everything is alright jean :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back