Best mascara/eyeliner for SENSITIVE eyes?!?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have SUPER sensitive eyes!

I've been trying to find a product thats gentle but stays on!

I get occassional stys and I havent found any products that work with me:(

What is the best mascara AND eyeliner to use in my case!??!

Any feedback would be Amazinggg!

-Kassie<3

I don't know how much you're willing to spend on mascara, but in my case, I use Blinc's mascara. I don't really have sensitive eyes, but I have really sensitive skin. What attracted me to Blinc was that it won the 2008 Best of Sephora award, and that its ingredients are supposed to be non-irritating. I didn't want any problems when I put on mascara because I have enough with going through different foundations haha. I know it's a lot to pay for mascara, but this stuff literally stays on all day long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P46017

As for eyeliner, are you talking liquid or pencil? or both?
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As for eyeliner, are you talking liquid or pencil? or both?
icon_smile.gif
I prefer pencil but if it will help me stay sty free, I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL

Bourjois khol liners, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners. That's what i use personally.

Stay away from Bourjois mascaras, crap ! L'Oreal voluminous is okay. I like Clinique's mascaras, YSL False Lashes for high end. You can also try organic mascaras, they are much softer on the eye, do you Couleur Caramel or Dr Hauschka?

Originally Posted by Kassie3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I prefer pencil but if it will help me stay sty free, I AM OPEN TO ANYTHING :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL
Yeah, I second the Urban Decay 24/7. I've gotten some really bad reactions to supposedly "hypoallergenic" Clinique. So I don't know, that's about the only high-end brand I exclusively stay away from haha

I heard the new Physician's Formula mascara is great for sensitive eyes, it's the one that looks like a big green leaf (not the one with a little leaf on top, that one is crap). It's all organic and has been getting great reviews on so many blogs. Nouveau Cheap is one of my favorite blogs and here is G's review: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/02/review-physicians-formula-organic-wear.html

She also recommends Physician's Formula for their new pencil eyeliners: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-physicians-formula-shimmer.html

Now Physician's Formula tends to be kind of high priced for a drug store brand, but right here at Makeup Talk you can get a $5 off coupon for any product! (Print out several!) https://www.makeuptalk.com/forum/thread/116787/physicians-formula-sale-at-cvs

Now the story goes that there was this doctor whose wife was so sensitive to makeup she couldn't find any brand that she could wear, so this doctor decided to create his own cosmetics for sensitive women like his wife, that's the story behind Physician's Formula!

No need for mascara or even eyeliner!

You can try eyelash extensions at $60 only. You get already get your mascara and liner in one. And have it for 2 months. I have mine for the past 2 years now and I dont have any regrets to trying it. You can call Yvette and her team at 4164108152 to book your consultation and appointment or check their website for actual photos. www.xtremelashcanada.com 

i suggest you to try products with less harsh chemicals, some natural products--- 100% pure make their mascaras and eye liners out of fruit pigment.

I love the Lancôme Ôscillation Intensity Mascara . It makes my lashes thick and does not smudge.

My SIL was complaining about her sensitive eyes (allergies, constantly watering etc).  I recommended Laura Geller's I-Care eyeliner duo (I have 3 of the colors myself) and she loves them.  No more watery, itchy eyes.  Also, what worked great for her was Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara.  

My eyes have became very sensitive in the past couple of years. I used Great Lash for years and switched to Physicians Formula and I still have the same irritations, especially Red Eye! I guess all mascara work differently on each person. One I haven't tried, but just bought online is OcuSoft Mascara. All reviews were great and I'm hoping the same for myself. It's cheap too!

i have sensative eyes too and I use MAC's Technakohl eyeline with no problem and loreal's beauty tubes mascara also.

Try Clinique High Impact mascara and MAC Smolder. Avoid any eye pencils/ khols with shimmer, better use wet eyeshadows.

I spent ages searching for a nice mascara for my sensitve eyes. I found one that's water resistant so it stays on better and doesn't smudge, with camomile and organic aloe vera in it. I got it from a website called 'nemki health'.

Originally Posted by Kassie3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have SUPER sensitive eyes!

I've been trying to find a product thats gentle but stays on!

I get occassional stys and I havent found any products that work with me:(

What is the best mascara AND eyeliner to use in my case!??!

Any feedback would be Amazinggg!

-Kassie<3
Clinique mascara is good for sensitive eyes, in my experience. It's an option for you if the L'Oreal Lash Out doesn't work out.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still looking for eyeliner and mascara for my very sensitive eyes that are allergic to any eyeliner I have used.  Eyeliner seems to cause problems with my eyelashes.  Anybody have any new suggestions?

Latest posts

Back