Kassie3

Best mascara/eyeliner for SENSITIVE eyes?!?

Clinique was my brand for nearly 30 years, then they changed the formula on most products I use.  Now I can't use Clinique because they don't have as good of quality in there products as before.

On 5/13/2011 at 12:45 AM, janetgriselle said:

I don't know how much you're willing to spend on mascara, but in my case, I use Blinc's mascara. I don't really have sensitive eyes, but I have really sensitive skin. What attracted me to Blinc was that it won the 2008 Best of Sephora award, and that its ingredients are supposed to be non-irritating. I didn't want any problems when I put on mascara because I have enough with going through different foundations haha. I know it's a lot to pay for mascara, but this stuff literally stays on all day long :)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P46017

nice sharing!!

On 5/12/2011 at 10:45 PM, janetgriselle said:

I don't know how much you're willing to spend on mascara, but in my case, I use Blinc's mascara. I don't really have sensitive eyes, but I have really sensitive skin. What attracted me to Blinc was that it won the 2008 Best of Sephora award, and that its ingredients are supposed to be non-irritating. I didn't want any problems when I put on mascara because I have enough with going through different foundations haha. I know it's a lot to pay for mascara, but this stuff literally stays on all day long :)

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P46017

Thank you, I will try :)

5 hours ago, Carrie18 said:

Thank you, I will try :)

OHHHHHHH, luckyyy youuu Janet! I have sensitive, eyes, face, skin - like everything!! I usually use this: "https://virginic.com/collections/cleansers/products/sweet-almond-cleanser-2-phase-makeup-remover" to get rid of my makeup, especially after a long day and after I apply mascara. Definitely does the job and worth the look at as I feel less guilty buying products that are tested on animals etc, plus its a bonus that it's 100% natural and vegan!!! Can you already tell that I am in love with virginic products ???? LOL 

Here are the mascaras I’ve used that cause irritation -

L’Oreal Lash Paradise

L’Oreal Telescopic

L’Oreal Voluminous

L’Oreal Miss Manga

Covergirl Clump Crusher

I’ve tried a couple Physician’s Formula mascaras and the Clinique High Impact that are supposed to be good for sensitive eyes, and I noticed that they didn’t cause any reactions which is awesome. However, I notice they smudge easily and don’t give a ton of length/volume or drama!

I’d love a mascara with a comb like the Telescopic, but I’m down to try anything